What's new

Lola gets Lucky! My Karma Genetics Test Grow aka Lola Does Jack

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when i have to buy its usually 1/2oz for a week, oh shit on those calculatios i'm going to run out noooooooooo i hate paying $150 or bags $250 but i never have that much spare cash in any week

X

xinsanewickedx

we usually only buy by the eighth at a time. sometimes a quarter but sometimes thats more than we can afford(actually usually MORE)

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i know.i cant wait to smoke on my own stuff again.my last grow and harvest was white widow and that was bomb.

X

xinsanewickedx

you cant go wrong with widow.about 3 weeks ago thats all we could get was white widow

L

LolaGal

Stand by for details....

Rumour has it some beans have landed... :woohoo:

don't know any details yet.... :D

L

LolaGal

WooHoo! Beans have arrived at my buddy's pad! I get them this weekend!

It's SSSDH (OJD) x Jack Herrer #22

YIPPIE! Thanks Karma!

Christmas Time at Lola Land! I'm sorta all dizzy from the excitement!

[Also got my other test beans and even a freebie! (I'm not familiar with the freebie annaC's APOPHIS, but will research it. Looks to be a ChemD strain.! WOOhoo)]

T

TrichyTrichy

groupwave.gif Yay!!!

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
WooHoo! Beans have arrived at my buddy's pad! I get them this weekend!

It's SSSDH (OJD) x Jack Herrer #22

YIPPIE! Thanks Karma!

Christmas Time at Lola Land! I'm sorta all dizzy from the excitement!

[Also got my other test beans and even a freebie! (I'm not familiar with the freebie annaC's APOPHIS, but will research it. Looks to be a ChemD strain.! WOOhoo)]

What does (OJD) stand for?....Old Jack Daniels?

T

TrichyTrichy

I think everyone was rooting for you to get them in your hands :) Can't wait to see these beans grow. :woohoo:

L

LolaGal

What does (OJD) stand for?....Old Jack Daniels?

I'm just an old country girl and not hip!

It's Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze x JH. I think OJD is Original something, but I'm ashamed to say I don't know.

I haven't had a chance to research this strain yet, I did not know what strain I was getting. I will research up ASAP, and fill you in when I find out.

lordbudly

Veteran
lol lola 12 pages and u JUST got the beans, you'd make a great hyper to any strain, also OJD is a member and grower here, its his select pheno of super silver sour diesel haze, he won some cups at the icmag tourny and everything! :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Yep the SSSDH is the OJD cut. He selected this fine female from the first SSSDH seeds from Rez. He just got 1st price sativa growers icmag420 cup 2009.

Its a SSH dominant pheno, with a very strong hit.

11133sssdhharvest2.JPG

11133SSSDHdry1.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts