What's new

Lola gets Lucky! My Karma Genetics Test Grow aka Lola Does Jack

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Allright my southern girl!! Time for the party to start
Congrats I know you will grow them with love.

I take it the others are the Grapevine tester's?
I need to check my addy tomorrow.

Good luck
Peace INH

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
WooHoo! Beans have arrived at my buddy's pad! I get them this weekend!

It's SSSDH (OJD) x Jack Herrer #22

YIPPIE! Thanks Karma!

Christmas Time at Lola Land! I'm sorta all dizzy from the excitement!

[Also got my other test beans and even a freebie! (I'm not familiar with the freebie annaC's APOPHIS, but will research it. Looks to be a ChemD strain.! WOOhoo)]

Glad you finally got them. Otherwise this would be officially the longest test grow thread without any testing. LOL.

C

cellardweller

Glad you finally got them. Otherwise this would be officially the longest test grow thread without any testing. LOL.

you took the text right off my keyboard! :laughing:

congrats on your new babies Lola!! :woohoo:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice LolaGal im testing the SSSDH x Jack Herer aswell good luck ill be popping mine in the next couple of days...!!

L

LolaGal

Thanks Ya'll! Gonna pick em up Sat. Let the games begin on Sunday...Sunday...Sunday..

Will be putting them in the dirt with no soaking, germing, etc. I'm going old skool on em!

L

LolaGal

Are ya'll gonna pop the whole pack at once?

I usually pop 3 then 3 then 4..... I'm such a gene hoarder, it's a sickness.. :yoinks:

I'm not worried about them germinating at all, so I'm leaning towards popping the whole pack and letting the chips fall where they will.

Of course the compulsive genetic hoarder in me screams!!! What if there's an earthquake and they all get squashed!!! What will you do for beans then?? :biglaugh:

What happens if all 10 are girls!!!!!???? That will never happen though, but it would be funny. Sea of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze/Jack ... say it 3 times, fast! It's fun...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Lola, i would like to hang on to a couple but i feel as these were given to me/us to test so the rest of the public could veiw the progress and have true unbias results on things like germ rates,m/f ratios,different phenos/structure, nutrient tolerence values etc.

So i think to give an accurate test i feel i must pop the whole ten pack, But if its ok with Karma i will definitly keep some male pollen and some clones to make my own seeds.

I cant let this one get away from me

X

xinsanewickedx

i would have loved to pop the whole pack but seeing how i was already germing some i couldn't pop the whole pack.my next grow will have the rest of the sweet jack.

L

LolaGal

That's how I feel too Shaun, it would be more valuable info on how many popped, and how many gals/boys in the 10.

OK, gonna bite the bullet and drop em all! I can always clone me some babies to keep the genes alive here in my neck of the woods.

L

LolaGal

20 lings is a lot of work!

Alas, I left my cake out in the rain... err my camera that is.... I don't think it's gonna recover from this... :biglaugh:

Need Nikon Digital SLR camera bad. Anybody know where one can be had on the cheap?

Thanks. Used is OK with me too. Craig's List not an option here... already looked!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

20 lings is a lot of work!

Alas, I left my cake out in the rain... err my camera that is.... I don't think it's gonna recover from this... :biglaugh:

Need Nikon Digital SLR camera bad. Anybody know where one can be had on the cheap?

Thanks. Used is OK with me too. Craig's List not an option here... already looked!
google buy used nikons maybe you'll find a good deal... otherwise I would suggest ebay.. sucks about your cam tho. :(

X

xinsanewickedx

damn lola sorry about the cam hope you can get a new one soon to take all them great pics

L

LolaGal

My beans got lost by my catcher! He sez he is cursed!

We've searched the parking lot, and the trash..... no dice....

Somebody had a lucky day...

Lola cries and cries.............. I feel as if Somebody stole my present out from under the tree....

Latest posts

Latest posts