What's new

Lockout? IDK Yellow leaves and cupping down

greenwithenvy

Veteran
I was thinking that same thing Bob. Thanks for the advise. I wanna make a UC type system with that same idea. Thanks again.

how often do they get watered? to me they look over watered, I actually have the same thing kinda going on with some chem 4's, my lights are on 24/7 and water every 4 hours but when I bump it to 3 hours they dont seem to like it. anyway good luck with em'

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Well its been like 2-3 months with these fuckers and it looks like the root rot won. I will give these mother fuckers one week and thats it. Im so sick of this bullshit. In 1 month an I have to renew my med license. That means ive been growing for a year now and for what 2 shitty grows. It seems like I have everything thats needed in RDWC grow except healthy plants. Im sooooo fucking pissed .

Three days with a physan 20 bath and the roots are clean now but dead.

You're giving me flashbacks to when I lived in North Edwards Cal. Turned out it was the water that was causing all the slime and root rot. :( Even a drop of that crap in your res and the problems would start. Washing my equipment off with the local tap water and letting it dry would have huge amounts of snot growing in the system within 3 days.

RO all the way. Unless you have really "tasty" water (for plants that is) in your well or local water supply.... RO is the only way to guarantee CLEAN cannabis plants at harvest time. Most people don't have tasty water... they have water you can taste in your cannabis. :(

Use that Physan 20 to sterilize your equipment... don't use any local water to clean or anything, only RO (yeah.. it's a total bitch and easier to move. *sigh*) and go from there.

The only other thing it could be would be low O2 levels (which the H202 every 3 days would help).

All the other things you've done are to combat the problem. I'm pretty sure you'll find that the real problem is the water.

Yeah... I beat my head bloody on that one for too long myself. Good luck!

Stay Safe and get ready for the fallout. (If you know anything about radiation... you'll know I'm not kidding. Everyone around you is ignorant when it comes to the details of radiation so you really should be a lot more concerned than they are.)

Smile! :blowbubbles:

Oggy

those are toast... toss em out and start over... if not you will waste all the time and effort that goes into a complete flower cycle only to end up with a tiny amount of worthless smoke...