What's new

Localhero's Outdoor cookout 2010

BongRipkenJR.

Yeah, I will be watching to see what happens here. LA has giant warehouse grows, but they dont allow someone who obviously knows how to grow medical herb to grow for patients. None of your methods are harmful to people or the environment. Good job on being a competent person my friend!

localhero

thanks guys! they dropped charges on one of the guys with me at the time, so thats a good sign. i'll keep any good or bad news updated periodically.

localhero

whats up odds, its movin along, slowly. nothing really to report just court date after court date. i'll definitely update as soon as anything happens.

localhero

For all those who may still have this old thread subscribed and who have been following the situation:

DISMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Justice prevailed. Didnt even make it past the pre trial.

I would like to thank everyone out there who sent good vibes.

and to anyone out there, put up your legal medical compliance signs EVERYWHERE!!!! paint them on the walls, put them on the plants and on the lights. cus the police will claim they saw no indication that the location they entered was a legal medicinal collective or grow, even though you clearly posted notices on all the doors. They cut off all the tags i had on our collectives plants denoting the individual collective member to whom they belonged. but they accidentally missed some signs when they took their crime scene photos. on cross, they had to admit that there were indications that the grow was med due to that.

just having a sign on the door is not enough, theyll just swing the door open obscurring the sign when they come in for pics. stencil that shit on all your equipment. leave no possibility for them to not see a sign.

anyways, wow im so happy. we did everything possible to operate within the guidelines of prop 215, sb 420 and the secretary of states guidelines and in the spirit of collective cooperation. it was a serious blow to think that wow even though we were legit, they still came at us this hard.

THANKYOU ICMAG AND ALL ITS MANY CONTRIBUTORS FOR HELPING IN OUR COLLECTIVES RESEARCH ON HOW TO PROPERLY GROW, TEND, AND DO THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Woohoo!Congrats man!

so glad to hear the justice prevailed. now you need to sue the fuck out of them if its at all possible. what a relief....

:wave: