What's new

Localhero's Outdoor cookout 2010

localhero

Thanks everyone,

Whatever is on the pvc rack came off the og. Maybe 3? Felt really heavy on the branch . They aren't trimmed yet just leafed. That og was like harvesting a bunch of long stem roses. Had 2 guys helping. Would have gone faster if I wasn't tied up for 2 hours making the new rack. I scavenged the whole house for leftover pvc fittings and pipe. Ran out of tees and discovered you can pre drill and screw pvc lol.

I really appreciate all the love people

M

michael68

ya, 113, all time record for LA in recorded history, crazy.

Awesome grow btw.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
113 for LA? when i was in socal ive seen it get up to 118 at least.

sweet drying rack :joint:

localhero

la city has never been this hot. i remember football practice during hell week up in the valley at like 115/120.

heres the buddah, now officially the largest plant in the garden:
picture.php

Feb2006er

The Haze bros were in Santa Cruz. I bet you could take long season sativas to full term where you're at. Have you ever thought about AceSeeds OTHaze or the Double Thai?

localhero

OG MYSTERY WILT SOLVED

looks like Termites. my theory- termite damage prevented proper plant functions in times of stress- this case heat wave. i knew something was not right when i decided to see if i could excalibur the stump by hand - and it came right out :bis:

here are the little fuckers:
picture.php

the termites are small and white
picture.php

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
crazy about the termites, we almost lost a plant to a gopher this year. chewed all but a thin line of bark from the bottom of the plant. those little guys did a number on that stalk.

localhero

i know right? who would have thought termites in LA? now i need to figure out how to not have this happen again. magnets in soil?

haxi

That's your fault man, stop making huge plant that produces many wood! :p
Just jokin :p
Have a happy harvest man, I'm glad I followed your grow since the beginning :)

Peace :rasta:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that's a pretty wicked root stump you have there. no wonder the termites went for it, looks like solid timber lol. maybe see if you can make a pipe with a healthy root stump, lol. would be neat. was planning to get 1 of mine in today from spot 1, but i ended up having to pull 4 small plants, as they were fully ripe and one even lost the top to rot. i guess it's part of the outdoor game, maybe use the mycostop in case you have any other plant roots under attack.

peace :joint: