What's new

Local ban on 'bully dogs' in my area - Required to be put down- sign petition </3

U4ic

yep, I was about to say the same thing..I've raised pits since I was 18 and never once had a pit turn violent except for one and he was being teased through the fence by a couple of punk ass 7 yr old's...little fucks would throw rocks over the fence and poke sticks through the fence at my boy....bout whipped their dads ass for it...

anyways a dog is the reflection of its master if a dog is mean it was raised that way...and that is just the way it is...

Sadly for every 1 good owner there seems to 50 thug owners....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
way to tell the whole story, the site asking for signatures doesn't have a copy of the original proposal which should send up red flags to anyone looking at it.

banning adoption of these breeds that have a history in dogfighting and have been bred to be aggressive. Not banning owning them let alone having all dogs of that breed killed

they don't want dogs that were used/trained to be aggressive to be available for everyday adoption. I think maybe just warning people that the dog in question was used as a fighting dog, and only letting people adopt them that will keep them away from the general public maybe a better option but please tell the whole story

Stondar FTW!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Hey OP, Sir..you hav anymore clarification on this story?? Your links are a little lackin...Facebook was all atwitter about this ,but was there a real story??

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
way to tell the whole story, the site asking for signatures doesn't have a copy of the original proposal which should send up red flags to anyone looking at it.

banning adoption of these breeds that have a history in dogfighting and have been bred to be aggressive. Not banning owning them let alone having all dogs of that breed killed

they don't want dogs that were used/trained to be aggressive to be available for everyday adoption. I think maybe just warning people that the dog in question was used as a fighting dog, and only letting people adopt them that will keep them away from the general public maybe a better option but please tell the whole story

That's correct. This is Open Strife, opening another bullshit troll thread, to see who he can get stirred up.

Read these Open Strife threads-

How I've thwarted drug dogs multiple times, and how you can too!

Police or Ripper?

You guys are getting punked by Open Strife.:thank you:

I

Iron_Lion

Most of the owners of dogs like the one above feed their dogs "suppliments" that make them grow insanely huge and seemingly more aggressive.

I own a registered show Blue and he hails from some very fine west coast bloodlines and he is as mellow as they come. When he was a baby I tried to get him into Schutzhund and tried training with a sleeve and he just wouldnt take to the sport, not an aggressive bone in his body even tho he comes from the same lines as some seriously deez dogs, his grandfather is a tank.

Now my other dog is leaner and taller with a smaller head and smaller frame in general, he comes from more game line genetics and even tho he is smaller framed his is stronger and much more into game sports.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
How can this dog ever be vicious?

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
ACtually, with nuts like these............
picture.php

anything is possible.

aod

ijim

should be a ban on retarded humans and not dog breeds. my bulls wouldnt hurt a fly.

I think national statistics show you are more likely to get bit by a golden retriever than you are a pitbull, thing is if you get a good bite by a pit it does a lot more damage. But hell my brother was bit in the face by an irish setter when he was a baby. All dogs have the capability to bite more so when raised by idiots.

Krunch most pits are sweet dogs, docile and loving, you must only have experience with stupid thug dogs which have been beaten and fed turpentine to make them crazy. Those thugs types should be removed from the gene pool, not the dogs fault. Dont let the bully look fool you, get to know a good one and you'll understand.
:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
question for pit owners.....

How do you get a pittbull to break off his bite? It seems once they lock onto something they never get off..

my good friend has a really friendly pittbull, but i just cant trust it...its well trained for the most part and is even friendly around smaller dogs. but one time she randomly flipped out and attacked another friend who was just sitting on the couch, damn near bit his face off.

another time she latched onto a friends pittbull that was visiting...my friend (the owner) had to tackle his own dog and it took him a long time to unlatch her teeth from the other pittbull. both dogs had to go to the hospital and my friend had to pay the other dogs vet bills, both over 1k each!

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They use a "break stick" for that - see the attached link. That being said, if the attack on the friend sitting on the couch happened the way that you describe, I'd be putting that dog down. Aggression towards other dogs is one thing, but to humans shouldn't be tolerated.

http://www.pbrc.net/breaksticks.html

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
question for pit owners.....

How do you get a pittbull to break off his bite? It seems once they lock onto something they never get off..

my good friend has a really friendly pittbull, but i just cant trust it...its well trained for the most part and is even friendly around smaller dogs. but one time she randomly flipped out and attacked another friend who was just sitting on the couch, damn near bit his face off.

another time she latched onto a friends pittbull that was visiting...my friend (the owner) had to tackle his own dog and it took him a long time to unlatch her teeth from the other pittbull. both dogs had to go to the hospital and my friend had to pay the other dogs vet bills, both over 1k each!

ive pored Vodka into a pits mouth when it was latched, right at the back of the lips had an opening, worked great....

also did this with a Savannah monitor.....

Andyo

Veteran
This is just micro focussing .
The real fact is your countrys fucked.
None of you are in a position to do anything about it other than leave and i suspect most would feel too insecure.
Just stating my perspective from living in a country where you can not exist on any register,Also street dogs here do not bite humans only other dogs.A

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
None of you are in a position to do anything about it other than leave and i suspect most would feel too insecure.
Just stating my perspective from living in a country where you can not exist on any register,Also street dogs here do not bite humans only other dogs.A
I'll be stayin..Not from insecurity!!

HUGE

Veteran
if the person is broke, what does suing him do? not pay my bills....

see, ive been through this, not with a dog bite, but an incident involved with someones dog who made me flip off my bike head first into pavement on a city trail.....

had to sue the city and park district to get my bills paid because that FOB asshole had no money....

this mentality is the problem. its not the cities job to protect yoiu from someones dog. its called personal responsability. if you have your own insurance problem solved. no need for nanny state bullshit. or go to the fuckers hgouse and take his shit. be a man is the key.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Bizarre comments, even for this venue. Your understanding of this country appears to run about as deeply as your understanding of animal behavior.

*Edit* My apologies, after a quick perusal of your posts, I see that you are from Thailand. I can now readily believe that street dogs don't bite humans there. The part that I cannot believe is that there actually are street dogs there - I am reasonably certain that they have all been made into superb menu items by your restaurants. As far as being on any register, I'm sure it will come as soon as the technology arrives.

Last edited: