What's new

Lobsterbush's room of funk

lobsterbush

Mix 2 (gotta figure out something to call this)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rx 3

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Rx 2 - My gooey girl, I may fill the room with this in a couple runs. Gonna get a mom going good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wish I could explain the smell/taste of this pheno. I'll try; hashy, floral, astringent, piney, incense....... Super hard to put into words but hot damn is it good.:woohoo::dance013:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
excellent update my friends. the pistil explosion in the last pic is envy worthy. love it

lobsterbush

Thanks again budman.

I snuck in today to snap a pic before the light came on. Starting to STINK like crazy in there.

picture.php

mix 7

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
so are you gonna trim all that with your lobster claws?

Loving the photo's you do great for a lobster. I'd smoke your shit, even if I was allergic to shellfish.

Peace!

lobsterbush

MileHighGuy- Thanks man! The claws make short work of my trimmings but they get gummed up pretty quick. Ever smoke claw hash?

Wk 8 update

Almost there. Mix 7 started showing some male stamen but was all cloudy so got chopped on day 56. Didn't have much on it anyway, won't run again.

Everything is fading except for the Mix 2 but I'm confident they will be good and flushed by Wed (day 63).

picture.php

Mix 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Rx 2

picture.php

picture.php

Rx 3- Just realized after taking inventory that I didn't have a clone to survive from this. It was a real bitch to clone anyway. Last dance with this mary jane.

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

It's crazy that pheno throws those crazy colored stigmas and they change to straight brown instead of red or orange. Straight up shit brown colored hairs at the end from those super colorfull buds.

...and as far as eating them, they are pretty piney.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
what a crazy colors of buds you have lobster, gonna be super sweet harvest fo su, enjoy the rainbow buds!!!
great job ,really!!!

lobsterbush

Thanks KW, I'll be tasting the rainbow for sure!

With all the colors in here green is still my favorite. With a little white mixed in of course.

picture.php

lobsterbush

Didn't take many pics at harvest cause I ran out of batteries. Got some rechargeables now so hopefully that won't happen again.

Half came down at 63 and the rest on 64. Got some super tasty buds already and they are just starting the cure. Been in the jars for a few days and are coming out really nice.

Rx 7- Didn't take many pics of this while growing cause it was over in the corner and didn't get pulled out often but this stuff is really similar to the #2 but a little more piney. Super sticky greasy buds.

picture.php

picture.php

Rx 6- This is the one with the crazy pink/magenta hairs. Pretty nice but plant stayed super small so I didn't take cuts.

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Rx 3- nice for sure, kinda has a pineapple taste to it this time. Wish I had more cuts of her but she was extremely hard to root.

picture.php

picture.php

Mix 2- Super colorfull buds. Smell of berries and slight banna smell that wasn't there first time around. Doesn't have the slight skunk smell from before. Weird smell reversal or something. I hope the skunk comes on with the cure.

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Rx 2 :groupwave: Damn I love this super greasy sticky gooey funk. The pics could never do it justice. Great super balanced buzz with great head and mild body high while still easing my back pain.

There is a cut of Rx on projectcbd and I will never know for sure if mine has high CBD but I can say it is a great balanced high that I rarely get from street buds.

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Thanks for looking and feel free to drop any questions or comments. Going to do some changes to the room before next run but hopefully will start showing some veg shots soon.