What's new

llewops 1800w vertical NFT

bobblehead

Veteran
I watched your youtube video and I have a much better idea of what's going on in your closet... props bro! I still think it's a lot of plants to keep track of though.. . ha ha...

llewop

mmmmm good till the last puff, puff...pass :smokeit:

Thanks yo

That system looks good, really nice looking buds as well. I'm not criticizing but a 2" water depth would be considered SWC (shallow water culture). I'll bet your yields are going to be huge when you get the system dialed in. I can't rep ya yet so props to you.

Yeah, your right about the shallow water culture and I hope your right about the huge yields as well. Thanks for the comment.

I watched your youtube video and I have a much better idea of what's going on in your closet... props bro! I still think it's a lot of plants to keep track of though.. . ha ha...

SOOO MANY PLANTS! Just yesterday, it took me and my roommate like 3 hours to transplant 80 sum clones and plant some more seeds....

L

laylow

picture.php

picture.php

nice plant dude how much did she yield?

:tiphat:

llewop

So how did your system do? Yield? Are you continuing the same setup?

Hi GoozMan! Thanks for asking.

The setup ended up doing ok... Didn't weigh everything but it looks like I hit about .6gpw

The high from these seeds is amazing. Hits your body hard at first almost like an indica. I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins in my arms the first time I smoked it. Also hits you with mad energy and a racy head. First time I tried this strain out was almost to crazy... My thoughts where just jumping all over the place. Now its perfect, I smoke this every time I go to the beach.

I think this setup is easily capable of 1gpw+, BUT I didn't hit it because 1. I used seeds, and 2. because I had to pull a 3rd of the canopy that refused to flower. I will still be using the three stacked 600w bulbs but will not be growing SOG.

nice plant dude how much did she yield?

:tiphat:

Thanks

llewop

Hello again ICM. I hate following threads that don't finish and yet I totally cut out the end of my grow...
:no::no:

Well, I finished the Blue Dream X Hoggsbreath crossed seeds at about .6gpw
picture.php

picture.php

I will be using the same triple stacked 600 watters for my next grow, but will no longer be doing the passive rdwc. Even though I think vertical SOG is the most effective grow method I am trying to stay within the legal plant limit.

So, this grow will be a vertical SCROG 16 with purple urkles in 3 gallon hempy buckets. The hempy buckets will sit in the black piping that was used in the last grow. This way the water will flow from a hole in the bucket into the piping and eventually evaporate. I hooked the ecoplus pump from last grow up the a garden hose with a watering wand which makes watering the plants up high super easy. Here the pics of the new setup... Questions and comments welcome.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Watering wand video..

http://youtu.be/IwKa6G0FpwE

llewop

Heres my current setup, 2 600w hps, one 600 mh. One 12" exhuast, passive intake, no CO2. Most plants are DJ shorts Grape Krush and plants in back are DJ shorts original blueberry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts