What's new

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
You are correct in assuming I will be eating the wheatgrass. Without vearing the thread too far off topic (too late?) I don't yet have a definite game plan as to the method of consumption. Except if you count "whatever goes down easy" as a game plan lol. I've heard it does not go down easy, so some juice might assist here. If you know of delicious ways to mask the taste then I'd love to know!

Very quickly, and risking diverting the thread momentarily, if you (or CC!) know of any other elixers using other ingredients I'd love to hear them!

I juice it and then shoot it. Tastes like borophyll.

ColorGRo

So i have 6 plants in 12/12 on the 3rd week. Got some supplies for the soil but now I'm thinking since i have been using botanicare bloom and grow, should i finish these plants with them. Will making the soil and trying to transplant and feed these teas (comfrey, barley, etc) even be of use since there is salt from the botanicare in there? Also I'm trying to find what somebody uses for cal/mag with RO water. Cant find the posts if anyone has mentioned it. my tap water reeks of chlorine. When u drink a glass its hard to drink it cause the smell of the chlorine. I let my water sit out in gallon jugs for 2 days before using but im wondering if i shoupd get an RO filter. Or i can buy 5 gallons of water from a local windmill/water source for $1.00. I'm guessing its RO water or filtered some way. Sure doesnt smell like chlorine and tastes really clean. It just doesnt say if its RO on the machine. It's like the machines u fill the 5 gallon jugs at walmart, etc. But its not in a store. Just in certain parking lots in my town.

W89

Veteran
Are these Comfrey leaves? I googled them and they look alike...growing on the side of the path near mine...

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
if you (or CC!) know of any other elixers using other ingredients I'd love to hear them!

Sprouted Chia seeds and that's not a joke either. Amaranth & Quinoa sprouts are in the same class - what are sometimes referred to as 'superfoods'

Not my term necessarily but you can search that term and find information on these and other plant materials.

CC

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Try Barley Grass Juice sometime. You want to drink this while standing in front of a mirror so that you can watch your eyeballs spin around in their socket from the taste.

LOL

B

bajangreen

Hey guys, i just test 15 bottles of FPE's (different sources) with 5 in 1 aquarium water test strips, the pH's change but NUN of them have nitrite's or nitrates, is this normal? I always assume they contained no2/3 but my plants are yellowing to early so i had to check, i top dressed with chicken manure 10 days ago and still they look too pale. we have been getting lots of rain so my first thought was it just washed away now i am not to sure.

think_fast

I love measuring out somethin for the plants and then takin a swig myself - couldn't do that with the earth juice or the biocanna or the fuckin aptus that's for sure - urea yum!

BJW,

So you're a taster, hah! Oh it's a wild world of fetishes out there :biggrin:

But seriously, thanks for all the hot tips guys! I'm looking forward to sourcing all the wonderful ingredients you've mentioned.

CC,

Your jokes are way above my small head (though I still enjoy reading them), but I hope you're not hate'n on the LED's! They definitely have a niche application in the world of indoor growing.

B

BlueJayWay

BlueJayWay

Don't be hatin' on Aptus! I'm going to order some LED and CFL rigs and switch over to coco and supplement the Aptus with daily doses of molasses! I'll probably toss in some Fizzies 'cause you can never have too much CO2, right?

Maybe some urine?

I want my dank!

HAHAhAHA don't forget the grape koolaid!

M

MrSterling

Coot, you gotta call it 'fire' and turn your hat slightly sideways if you wanna sound like the youngins.

Off to sprout some grain amaranth.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Hat? Don't you mean 'lid'?

It's very difficult to keep up with things isn't it? Though I have gotten the grow store greeting down pretty well: "Dude! Zup? What's new for Cal-Mag?"

Having an ill-bred Pit Bull humping your leg seems to be apropos as well! It just adds so much to the ambience doesn't it?

"Don't piss on my leg and then tell me it's raining!" - kudos to the Golden Shower Girls and AMBA!

B

BlueJayWay

I was dropping off some fire samples at the disp. the other day - the guy starts inspecting a bud and says "woah dude, yeah you're definitely doing something different!"

I asked if it was because my buds weren't trash bag compressed (LMAO!) or because trichome heads were actually visible?

I don't think he heard me, his head was damn near fully in a bag mumbling something to himself like "fucking dank dude..."

W89

Veteran
Hat? Don't you mean 'lid'?

It's very difficult to keep up with things isn't it? Though I have gotten the grow store greeting down pretty well: "Dude! Zup? What's new for Cal-Mag?"

Having an ill-bred Pit Bull humping your leg seems to be apropos as well! It just adds so much to the ambience doesn't it?

"Don't piss on my leg and then tell me it's raining!" - kudos to the Golden Shower Girls and AMBA!

I just woke up to read this let me just say i fell off my bed laughing and burned myself on the radiator

W89

Veteran
Anyway on another note my Potsil came i even got a pair of blue latex glove in the box with a syringe.... dunno what they think people are going to be doing with this stuff....

Still waiting for my fuckin Crab Shells to arive... pain in the arse I hate waiting for shit to arive by post.... maye its something todo with the 6 inches of snow outside i dunno

I sprayed my plants with alfalfa and kelp tea last night and this morning I cant believe how much theyve grown fingers are pointing to the sky and much greener :)

W89

Veteran
Yeah too easy haha...

My alfalfa seeds are spouting too should be good to go by tomorrow for the enzyme tea

Just read the leaflet that came with my silica product and there main office is only 10 odd miles away from me they say they test their products on orchids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts