What's new

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heliopolis

Third time applying sprouted seed tea. Still fascinating to watch the plant's reaction. :ying:

H

Heliopolis

Same as before. A combination of black japonica rice and a bird seed consisting of millet and sunflower. The bird seed also contains sorghum and wheat, but I screen those out now. They simply do not like to sprout in a timely manner, if at all.

i think i found a soil that will hold me over until my mix is ready to plant in (about 5 weeks give or take). it's called Gaia Green Living Soil. soil medium ingredients are : sphagnum peat, compost, perlite, african night crawler worm castings, fertilizing soil conditioner (which is composted chicken manure)
fertiliser ingredients are: alfalfa meal, fish bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum, bat guano
i contacted the company to inquire whether or not it was too "hot" to germinate seeds in and the operations manager Andres Dean replied that it was ready to plant straight into, germinate seeds in and root cuttings. i germinated a seed in it and after 6 days the little guy seems to be doing fine, so i just popped a bunch more and i'm ready to go... i do have a question for the experienced organic heads... what ingredients are missing or are unnecessary(not that i can remove them but for future reference)? and if the quantities are not adequate to feed my plants before potting up(percentages of ingredients are not listed), what could i do to feed my girls without buying bottled shit? i want to be able to recycle this soil into my future mixes without tainting it...does anybody see any gaps in the nutrient profile of this soil?
the price on this soil is wallet rape but sourcing items out of season and during the holidays is a challenge so i had to do something to bridge the gap between now and when my soil is ready to go. hope i made a decent decision....thanks
DDG

think_fast

LOL - no I meant is that what the grow store had on the shelf.....DTE & Dyna-Gro

The grow store sold me a non branded neem cake they probably buy in bulk and then sell in dime bag quantities. Every time I purchase something organic (in the broad sense) that isn't from a bottle, the dude always twists his face and hits me with the "do you know how bad that stuff smells?" He used to be very eager to showcase the aromatic horrors to me, until I started enjoying all the funky smells. LOL. Take that odorless rhinocerous testicles! But had he showed me neem of this caliber, I would have converted a long time ago. Good move by him.

You probably will want to wait for their next release: Rhino Foreskin - that should really excite their customer base

Panther Piss to follow

Ahaha I can picture the grow store people trying to tell someone and make them think they can't grow anything worth consuming without a product like this lol

"Bro this is what you want right here foreskin from rhinos made into a concentrate to make you're plants hung like a bull, just take my word for it bro you'll thank me later"

B

BlueJayWay

For those that are just getting curious or think they are ready to take the plunge into recycled organic living soil, and see and taste and experience how cannabis should be, just fucking do it! You're missing out!

Here's a testament to it and a striking response, within 90 minutes of a sprouted barley tea soil drench. (First 2 pics)

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Looks like some increased cellular division happening there. I have never seen any bottled product have results like this.
This combined with the other organic greats like EWC,aloe,alfalfa,kelp,etc that we have available to work for us...dooods....these are by far the best and latest methods,information,and materials available for growing top notch organic medical and/or recreational cannabis.

This is a Xmas gift to everyone BJW....nice pix~

Big thanks to those like Coot,MM,and others that educate people to these practices despite the public nay-saying which often occurs for the dedicated organic grower on a cannabis forum.

Big props to those who take these methods and experiment w/them on a public level for all to witness.
This information is a gift to humanity and an opportunity to change methods with personal confidence if that is what you seek.

Peace and puffs all...and Merry Xmas~
Gas

gregor_mendel

ClackamasCootz said:

DTE from China shipped in the original packaging - plain wrap.

Funny thing is that it costs the same, per lb., as the organic products from The Ahimsa Foundation

Is that ahimsaa research foundation dot org? Looked for neem there and didn't find it. Maybe I have the wrong folks?

B

BlueJayWay

Looks like some increased cellular division happening there. I have never seen any bottled product have results like this. ...these are by far the best and latest methods,information,and materials available for growing top notch organic medical and/or recreational cannabis.

This is a Xmas gift to everyone BJW....nice pix~

Big thanks to those like Coot,MM
~
Gas

It goes full circle, the knowledge here is a gift to all and the medicine being grown with these methods is a gift back, wish you all could partake in these nugs with me!

OVERgRoW with ORganIcS!!

Peace
BlueJ

think_fast

BJW,

That's inspriational. If I produced what you're producing, I'd have a case of god complex. You've got it dialed. Thanks for sharing!

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Even if you paid something goofy on the Barley, like say $1.60 per lb. you only use 2 oz. to make enough concentrate for 8 gallons of tea - about $.32 total or $.04 per gallon.

If you paid the 'real world price' for a sack of organic Barley seed which is around $25.00 for 50 lbs. you can see how inexpensive it can be.

blue jay way your plants are trying to fly away!!!! so amazing. i'm convinced...time to get off the bottle. thank you to all the talented and knowledgeable growers on this site.

B

bajangreen

Regarding the barley sprout tea, do you soak the sprouts when there is only the "root tip" that brakes open the hull? or soak when the cotyledons show? or after the first true leaves.

Then i assume after this point you just cover with water and soak for a day dilute and spray as foilar right.

rrog

Veteran
2 tablespoons of seeds (1 oz.) Soak for 12 hours. Drain that water and throw away. It’s full of growth inhibitors. Add 1/2 gallon of water to the sprouts for the 48 hour soak. Strain and use 1 cup of this to 1 gallon of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts