What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrog

Veteran
I'm glad you started this thread and also glad they could see the need to make it a stickie

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
I'm glad you started this thread and also glad they could see the need to make it a stickie

Thanks rrog,

....few of us felt the need to have a place where this stuff can be made public and curb the BS industry.

It's a job in itself just to get the basic information out there to regular people.
I can't spend a lot of time online and gratitude should definitely be expressed to CC for his time supplying the backbone of what I'm preaching.

This organic living soil stuff is for real and I can pots pix 'all day' to prove it.

TO x BMR

picture.php

Gascanastan

Veteran
I gotta get going,but here's a few more whilst you are snacking.....

Super Lemon Haze x Mr. G's Cherry Bomb

picture.php

Spacecheese x BMR

picture.php

TO x BMR

picture.php

rrog

Veteran
Jesus chrispies! I'd like to snack on those! Why are these pictures more appealing knowing they are organic? They just look tastier

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
A recent visit to Hydro Heaven in beautiful downtown Milwaukie, Oregon ended up with this conversation:

"You can actually sell this crap?"

"We sure do! Does it offend you as an organic grower?"

"Not at all - it offends me as a graduate of the 8th grade"

Gascanastan

Veteran
FUCK the modern interpretation of 'KUSH'...an over trended word and severely over rated popularized types...that aren't even REAL Kush...I haven't seen an honest to goddess 'Kush' in over 20 years....serious lack of third eye enlightenment there.......annoying,boring and monotonous are few words that come to mind...and not getting a headache from smoking it...

I like my Indica's,but they have to have medicinal benefit..and that means RELIEVING anxiety,increasing appetite,dissipating nausea,blocking pain,enhancing sex drive,etc...real medicine.

rrog

Veteran
Interesting you should say that. I've been growing some Plush Berry that was described as a Kush, then some criticized its description as a Kush.

S

SeaMaiden

Even though I'm rapidly approaching 40 years of toking, I am embarrassed to say that I don't really know what a Kush *is*, other than a region near the Himalaya.

Y

YosemiteSam

Nigerian landrace :yoinks:

So here is a pic of a plant that will remain unnamed :)...it was sprayed with aloe last night and is very happy this morning.

The other pic is the comfrey tea I made...3/4 pound of leaves brewed in a 5 gallon bucket and diluted to around 60 gallons. It smells a whole lot like regular sun tea with a hint of sweetness. Does it look at all usable???

untitled-0008.jpg

untitled-0001.jpg

edit...I think the Pabst can proves that professionals are at work here.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Even though I'm rapidly approaching 40 years of toking, I am embarrassed to say that I don't really know what a Kush *is*, other than a region near the Himalaya.

Neither do the kids yammering about this Kush or that Kush - it's now a word in this paradigm that means something akin to "Mommy! I think I'm really stoned!"

Gascanastan

Veteran
Neither do the kids yammering about this Kush or that Kush - it's now a word in this paradigm that means something akin to "Mommy! I think I'm really stoned!"

...or,"Mommy I pooped myself"

......I smoked just ONE hit of The One x Cherry Bomb last night and went to a different planet...no 'Kush' involved....my spouse asked..,"are you drunk,your face is red"....I was higher than the moon for HOURS!!!! Keyword 'HIGHER"

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
I've got some TO that's curing (another 6 weeks to go) and this time around I ran it out for 15 weeks to alleviate psychic boredom.....

"We'll see"

TO - a straight-up F1 from 1984 - so much for the blather about how genetics can 'run out' after some period of time which is usually related to increasing seed sales.

Touching isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.