What's new

Litze

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
great stuff, uncle and the boyz would like that, hey unc?

she is a freak auto flower guyute cross....and moved into flower room in beginning of Oct, preflower week+, so guess she a good 60+.

under the scope she is nice, 90% if not more cloudy/milky, few ambers starting but I am letting it go as long as she can stand the heat.

stinky.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Amber trichs on purple and almost pinkish buds.

picture.php

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Santa says Litze looks nice

Santa says Litze looks nice

The main plant

Had a another little one I pollinated:

can almost see the seeds, just a couple right on top.

think got about 8 seeds so far in my explorations.

and then feeling very festivus this year....so here is a shot of the Litze and some Derailed Blues x Sensi Star, hangin with Santa and Trichy the Snowman.....

picture.php

Happy Holidays all, thanks for checking Litze out....I will be back with some dried shots..... Peace on Earth and good bud to all!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
no lavender smells though,,, thankfully,,, don't want any wimpy girly smelling sativa, purple and almost skunky but something else....got to get some more sniffs in.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always thought the smells where of carrots and fruit punch from the mother. Looks real tastey hope it packs a good punch. I got a feeling it won't pack as much as the chems though. But it should taste just like candy when she's smoked or better yet vaped.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Canna, i love the last pic nice contrast

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Hey Shaun.....happy holidays bud....thanks for peaking.....she is pretty and just in time for the holidays....I got some blue stuff also just for shits......oh yeah..and the greens

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Early sample with a buddy also....and the verdict is "carrot earthy taste"......not the most delightful, but something very different so far.....going to the jar for a while,,,just was impatient....

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Dried very fast, put a couple other fresher buds in the jar with it, the stem still had moisture also....should have got her in glass ASAP, lesson learned with this funky sativa stuff.....not a bunch of bulk water weight in there.....

I think some dry pics are deserving also, anyone want to see?