What's new

Litze

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Had two seeds with the name Litze on the package.

Cracked both of em up and got two females.

Very early, the started to pre flower hard under veg lights so they went into flower, this is shortly after that.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

directions said to just add water!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Litzierd (Litziskunk/erbeer x early durban)

Litzierd (Litziskunk/erbeer x early durban)

litzierd it sounds more correct to me as its really litziskunk\erdbeer x early durban and the ed males where much sativa.

words from wise.

Getting more and more purple everyday! Got a shorter non sativa pheno that showing no purple coloring, yet?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice genetic's and color.........we like em thin:D,actually funny were working a durban.....she's a beast..as well is yours......kudos cannaco-op

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
thnx MOneYMiKe........glad to see ya back in action...... i am sure the girls missed ya.

my first early durban indoor funky and freaky, just to keep thing interesting. . .. .. . . .. .. . . . .. . . . . and exciting

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
just like the kool-aid dude........OHHHhhhhhhhhYEAAHHHHHHH....why is no one responding to this???yall' must not be HIgh enough........CO-OP sheit look's hella stella'........yummy purplepistils:D...i wanna taste..jeje

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Canna that girl is putting on some weight quick. Outdoors that cross was baseballbats of buds!! Love the background too.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Thanks guys, appreciate it, I am sure we will see more and more of her. Glad to know got some bats coming soon! Not quite in time for Halloween, but I am sure we will find a use for them..

Thanks Guyute for showing me the light, 600, that is, and all the other secrets ya know!

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I'm doin' some esbe litze skunk x erdbeer, stuff is already covered with resin, I need to start taking a few photos.

Those look like they're showing a lot of durban, should be some good daytime smoke!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I think I see her in there some where

picture.php

some girth and more color added

picture.php

her sister, the more NORML one.

picture.php

and then, for giggles:

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

whoawhoawhoa..what did you find there Canna??..I can't wait to see this out...no not the ugly sister either! :laughing: (not that she's ugly at all btw..)

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
whoawhoawhoa..what did you find there Canna??..I can't wait to see this out...no not the ugly sister either! :laughing: (not that she's ugly at all btw..)

I cannot wait to find out how she medicates me in the end. The UGLY PIG did some calculations and occording to the moon, sun, wind directions and that the Purple Peace was close to her, we think she got knocked up and showing some Purple Peace in it, the pig says she smells like it also. First for me.

Her sister is not UGLY, just NORML.....lol....

Peace, Purple Peace, that is....Canna.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I did get a couple cuts of her, but they are all flowering hard under 18/6 also, so they will go into flower also......but yep, maybe hit her with something....don't know what yet, wanted to try her once first, but not going to happen....

Latest posts

Latest posts