What's new

List your favorite all-purpose organic fertilizer

trippn

Kygiacomo, you might want to sample that Dr. Earth soil before using it for your entire grow. I picked up a bag and potted up some of my outdoor girls before they went in the ground. I found it to have real poor drainage and it has a wetting agent in it to retain moisture. There's lots of good stuff in there but I would be real hesitant to use it without at least adding perlite. I ended up mixing it with promix and ffof after seeing how waterlogged it stays. Also there's very little actual food in it. My girls were hungry pretty quickly which is why I added ffof. I'd probably use it as part of a mix because there's a lot in it that I like but not as a standalone.

do you still mix with this soil or on to something new?
i am thinking about substituting this for black gold in the tom hill mix but
i can source dr earth local quite a bit cheaper than anything else.
havent talked to my hydro guy but i think 50 bags from home depot would be cheaper than 50 of black gold from the hydro store lol. unless he doesnt like that and cuts me a deal...

Scrappy-doo

do you still mix with this soil or on to something new?
i am thinking about substituting this for black gold in the tom hill mix but
i can source dr earth local quite a bit cheaper than anything else.
havent talked to my hydro guy but i think 50 bags from home depot would be cheaper than 50 of black gold from the hydro store lol. unless he doesnt like that and cuts me a deal...

I haven't had a garden since the outdoor run I last used it in. I plan to use it again in the mix, just not as a standalone.

Tech1234, the animals were very interested in my plots for a week or so after any amendments with dry mix or feeds with liquid Dr. Earth. Lost a few small potted plants. Larger ones unaffected.

tech1234

I haven't had a garden since the outdoor run I last used it in. I plan to use it again in the mix, just not as a standalone.

Tech1234, the animals were very interested in my plots for a week or so after any amendments with dry mix or feeds with liquid Dr. Earth. Lost a few small potted plants. Larger ones unaffected.

I have a couple really remote spots I may use this in and put fencing around the whole plot... Damn critters

Latest posts

Latest posts