What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

List your current nute mix.

brand_new_bag

Maybe its a critique, maybe im just blown away on the sheer volume of nutrient and additives you are using...

I BET YOU if you got rid of EVERYTHING in your lists but the base, you would have the same results...

Dude, its all bullshit....

Really? I know people who use a lot more and I can tell you why I use each one. Liquid Karma is basically kep and humics, PBPG is my base along with rabbit poop which provides trace minerals and a bit of extra N, Molasses for the micros, worm castings provide magnesium, and calcium among other things. I brew a tea and that is all I feed my organic plants in veg. Flower is pretty minimal as well. The lists for non organic are separate plants that I am experimenting with just for the sake of learning something new...Thanks for the critique I guess tho it wasn't very constructive.

CoCoSativas

Growing 23 years in every medium possible and being sponsored by three nutrient companies in the last 5 years is more then enough time, effort and experience to come to my conclusion... lol

It costs you $550 a grow, it cost me $50... AND I get 1 GPW, in the 25% THC range... uuhhhhhh....

Im just trying to explain to people it can be done with WAY less. Dont give in to the mentality of buying shit for every step in growing. With some more experience, you will realize the same thing...

I've grown base vs base + adds. I think you might need to do some research before acting like I'm a idiot plant nutrition is not just add some base and done.

What about Camas in coco? Buddy you don't have a answer to that do you? Why because calmag is essential in coco in some situations so what you say is bullshit. What about my mag def just add more base until it's fixed? So I can burn my shit?

Try growing as much variety as I do... Ihow many strains you grown in that 23 years? In 7 I garentee I've grown more. I pop so many seeds it's not even funny. I'm sure you probably run a couple clones that are nice and easy to dial in and easy to say stupid shit like "just base is enough for everything" obviously you have never popped ten packs of different seeds and grown them together then come back and tell me this just base garbage I'm literally laughing my ass off.

So what you hit 25% is your bud tasteless? I suspect it is I've grown just base shit it sucks. I'll spend the extra 500 per year per light it takes to produce the quality I like.

If you haven't noticed on 25 years (my lifetime by the way) the difference between bud grown with adds and not you really need to reseach the adds you use together.

I find it highly specious you claim to be sponsored by nutrient companies.

1 none want to be associated with cannabis except a.n. and Canna

2 what the hell would they have some goofball run around claiming the stuff they make their real money on is just bullshit

3 they as well as many growers including myself have done side by sides base vs base + adds.

Super lemon haze just base

Same cuts base + adds

Dude you obviously don't know jack about coco growing. So blab your crap all you want about your illustrious career growing whatever you do I'm not impressed at all. The proof is right there in the pics. I'm sure you would happily settle for the bunk ass shit with just base (I grew it it was bunk compared to with adds and went a week longer) and I'm fine addmiting it was bunk compared to what I did after.

Anyway rather than insult me claiming I lack experience maybe you should take a closer look at what u do. You haven't got a clue about me do you because I don't sit there running the same cuts till I die I run massive variety. I have seen thousands of phenos and I can tell you for sure they are all a little different just adding or cutting base is not enough. You can't effect the changes in the solution ppm you sometimes need changing base alone.

What about 2 past users? Like myself canna coco, that one is meant to be used in equal parts, for a time I used it non equal but it's hard to get just right and takes alot of math figuring out where the ppms are moving that shit around ml per gal.

I rrally think you need more experience growing more stuff because I know just adding or removing base is not the master play to grow. Lol good for you you grow with 50 bucks for grow I think that's hilarious.

You never answered about the pk boost, the kelp, why because you don't know jack about plant food? I can't see another reason why. Dude there's no way a nutrient company would hire you to do more than product testing (and I'm talking probably a made in buddy's garage in cali type deal) with the knowledge level you display. You might be able to take a clone, veg it and turn a timer to flower, some of us do research from the groundertone up to prOvid an ideal food mix for our cannabis not the mix they make for tomatoes.

You have some serious learning to do. Not to be offensive but in the last 20 years they have made some amazing scientific breakthroughs on plant nutrition like anything else in life. When I got into hydro growing I spend months researching a mix that best suits me.

:laughing:man I'm laughing so hard though nice try :laughing:so what do I do when I have a mag def ignore it? Add more base?what about calcium add more base? Is that your cute for everything add more base? :thank you:for the laughs though. I won't be back to waste time, while highly entertaining this has been a total waste of 10 mI nutes to write as well as now my sides hurt like hell. I'm sure the nutrient companies hire someone known as "krunchbubble"to promote their stuff. The advertisement is "just use base the rest of the shit we sell is just bullshit"

I hope new growers don't buy into your bullshit. You offer your opinion as fact. It's not fact, and your 23 years of growing that somehow make me a moron because I've spennt seven nearing 8 of my 26 years growing? Lol that's quite the attitude you have there... especially for someone who clearly has alot to learn about plant nutrition.

I am certain you don't know anything about coco. If you did you would know of its isues with calcium and magnesium, and how certain strains especially the chems and ogs, are even worse especially in coco... so you need calmag... you don't have me convinced you know a whole lot more than veg a clone, switch timer to flower and cut the shit down. Adios...

CoCoSativas

Really? I know people who use a lot more and I can tell you why I use each one. Liquid Karma is basically kep and humics, PBPG is my base along with rabbit poop which provides trace minerals and a bit of extra N, Molasses for the micros, worm castings provide magnesium, and calcium among other things. I brew a tea and that is all I feed my organic plants in veg. Flower is pretty minimal as well. The lists for non organic are separate plants that I am experimenting with just for the sake of learning something new...Thanks for the critique I guess tho it wasn't very constructive.

Don't worry you weren't the only one who found it non helpful as well as a display of lack of knowledge.

Even people who like the guy are leaving me reps say g they agree with my position about the food. I don't like or dislike though he seems to me the type to wear a red nose... Anyway regardless of how people feel about him most do not agree with what he says.

There good reasons to use everything you are it's a nice mix
Lol I doubt "krunchbubble" has the first clue about humics either

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I've grown base vs base + adds. I think you might need to do some research before acting like I'm a idiot plant nutrition is not just add some base and done.

What about Camas in coco? Buddy you don't have a answer to that do you? Why because calmag is essential in coco in some situations so what you say is bullshit. What about my mag def just add more base until it's fixed? So I can burn my shit?

Try growing as much variety as I do... Ihow many strains you grown in that 23 years? In 7 I garentee I've grown more. I pop so many seeds it's not even funny. I'm sure you probably run a couple clones that are nice and easy to dial in and easy to say stupid shit like "just base is enough for everything" obviously you have never popped ten packs of different seeds and grown them together then come back and tell me this just base garbage I'm literally laughing my ass off.

So what you hit 25% is your bud tasteless? I suspect it is I've grown just base shit it sucks. I'll spend the extra 500 per year per light it takes to produce the quality I like.

If you haven't noticed on 25 years (my lifetime by the way) the difference between bud grown with adds and not you really need to reseach the adds you use together.

2 what the hell would they have some goofball run around claiming the stuff they make their real money on is just bullshit

3 they as well as many growers including myself have done side by sides base vs base + adds.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60011&pictureid=1453526&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61898&pictureid=1498819&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Same cuts base + adds

Dude you obviously don't know jack about coco growing. So blab your crap all you want about your illustrious career growing whatever you do I'm not impressed at all. The proof is right there in the pics. I'm sure you would happily settle for the bunk ass shit with just base (I grew it it was bunk compared to with adds and went a week longer) and I'm fine addmiting it was bunk compared to what I did after.

Anyway rather than insult me claiming I lack experience maybe you should take a closer look at what u do. You haven't got a clue about me do you because I don't sit there running the same cuts till I die I run massive variety. I have seen thousands of phenos and I can tell you for sure they are all a little different just adding or cutting base is not enough. You can't effect the changes in the solution ppm you sometimes need changing base alone.

What about 2 past users? Like myself canna coco, that one is meant to be used in equal parts, for a time I used it non equal but it's hard to get just right and takes alot of math figuring out where the ppms are moving that shit around ml per gal.

I rrally think you need more experience growing more stuff because I know just adding or removing base is not the master play to grow. Lol good for you you grow with 50 bucks for grow I think that's hilarious.

You never answered about the pk boost, the kelp, why because you don't know jack about plant food? I can't see another reason why. Dude there's no way a nutrient company would hire you to do more than product testing (and I'm talking probably a made in buddy's garage in cali type deal) with the knowledge level you display. You might be able to take a clone, veg it and turn a timer to flower, some of us do research from the groundertone up to prOvid an ideal food mix for our cannabis not the mix they make for tomatoes.

You have some serious learning to do. Not to be offensive but in the last 20 years they have made some amazing scientific breakthroughs on plant nutrition like anything else in life. When I got into hydro growing I spend months researching a mix that best suits me.

:laughing:man I'm laughing so hard though nice try :laughing:so what do I do when I have a mag def ignore it? Add more base?what about calcium add more base? Is that your cute for everything add more base? :thank you:for the laughs though. I won't be back to waste time, while highly entertaining this has been a total waste of 10 mI nutes to write as well as now my sides hurt like hell. I'm sure the nutrient companies hire someone known as "krunchbubble"to promote their stuff. The advertisement is "just use base the rest of the shit we sell is just bullshit"

I hope new growers don't buy into your bullshit. You offer your opinion as fact. It's not fact, and your 23 years of growing that somehow make me a moron because I've spennt seven nearing 8 of my 26 years growing? Lol that's quite the attitude you have there... especially for someone who clearly has alot to learn about plant nutrition.

I am certain you don't know anything about coco. If you did you would know of its isues with calcium and magnesium, and how certain strains especially the chems and ogs, are even worse especially in coco... so you need calmag... you don't have me convinced you know a whole lot more than veg a clone, switch timer to flower and cut the shit down. Adios...

I cant tell if your a troll, an old friend fucking around or so new to growing that you REALLY believe all that your saying...

And then you show a few bud shots that really not impressive, ive got to think you are just joking around.

Serious, THAT'S what you show to justify what you spend on nutrients? $550 a round was it?

Here is one of my latest coco grown, $50 a gallon nutrient plants. No filter, grown in a tent, under LED's. Pretty BIG difference guy...

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Hmm to each his own, truly. So what about this? Lol

23 days

Attempting base nutes only but adding this nasty (not so) stuff for vigor!?! Currently feeding 0.8+ec with well water.

Resisting the urge to use liquid koolbloom...

toohighmf

Veteran
Shits weak, son!

Shits weak, son!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60011&pictureid=1453526&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61898&pictureid=1498819&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Same cuts base + adds

If you had a perfect enviro, and gave your plant what they need to thrive... ie FOOD, they will produce. Ok, you run coco.. great. you definitely should add it if you are running RO, but who says you fucking need RO? As an Ex retailer, commercial grower, and tech rep for AN, I can tell you that in blind tests, a can of Jacks pro+ hydro with tap water out yielded, produced 11% more THC than the whole 2+ regiment with RO. Using a 1/4 of the water, and costing all approx $11 vs $600. Everybody buys in to the marketing.. No one can afford not to use all these supplements because they're too worried of what they could potentially lose out from not spending $75 a res.

As for calling out OG brother, Krunchbubble: Do some fucking research before you write bible length scripture talking shit. Dude has probably grown more weed this year, than you have your whole life. You might want to suspect he knows a thing or 2 about growing fucking pot. Maybe he's trying to save a you a bunch time, problems and money. It's definitely not to inflate his ego. :moon:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 3+ years using Hydroponic Research V + B and getting really good results, the fact that they are not formulated for the different needs during flower, I switched to Emerald Harvest 3 part Bloom nutes.

I am entering the last 3-4 weeks of flower. So far, so good, BUT, the pH drifts quite bit beyond 6.2, so I adjust twice a day. They are aware of the issue, but have not yet solved the proper way to correct it.

brand_new_bag

Don't worry you weren't the only one who found it non helpful as well as a display of lack of knowledge.

Even people who like the guy are leaving me reps say g they agree with my position about the food. I don't like or dislike though he seems to me the type to wear a red nose... Anyway regardless of how people feel about him most do not agree with what he says.

There good reasons to use everything you are it's a nice mix
Lol I doubt "krunchbubble" has the first clue about humics either

Thanks, I appreciate it.

jonesb

Was at the local hydro shop a couple years back, asking about nutes, the guy there said it really depends on your water, the city water here is really good, so a good choice would be something made for tap water like dynagro.

He never steered me wrong or tried to sell me shit I didn’t need.

Dynagro for the win.

toohighmf

Veteran
rocking dynagrow bloom right now. I have partners and I don't have full control over what goes in the res, but we add Bud XL from Nutri+, FUL-power, Fossil Fuel, Maxicrop Seaweed, and now Terpenator, until next time with just Veg-Bloom powder, and maybe a cheap MPK like koolbloom towards the end. 1/2 tap 1/2 RO because my water is 700ppm out the tap. Ain't gonna lie.. that Terpenator is no joke! either that, or the humic/fulvic.

lotus710

Kelp meal, Neem seed meal, malted barley, coconut water, aloe vera fillets, fulvic acid, tm7, various sprouted seeds, yarrow, horsetail, nettle:)

Joint Lock

Week 1 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , 1g Epsom Salts , Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 2 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Big bud 1.5 oz or (3 grm dry) , 1g Epsom Salts , Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 3 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Big bud 1.5 oz or (3 grm dry) , 1g Epsom Salts , 1 oz Hormex , Pinch of Pond Zyme
Week 4 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Big bud 1.5 oz or (3 grm dry) , 1g Epsom Salts , 1 oz Hormex , Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 5 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Big bud 1.5 oz or (3 grm dry) , 1g Epsom Salts , 1 oz Hormex , Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 6 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Big bud 1. 5oz or (3 grm dry) , 1g Epsom Salts , 1 oz Hormex , Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 7 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Monster Bloom @ 1.0 grm , 1g Epsom salts , 1 oz Hormex , Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 8 - Ph 5.8 Water: 15g Maxibloom , 2.5 oz liquid or 1tsp powder Kelp , 1 Tspoon Mollasses , Monster Bloom @ 1.0 grm , 1g Epsom salts , 1 oz Hormex ,Pinch of Pond Zyme

Week 9 - ***FLUSH*** - Ph 5.7 Water , 1g Epsom salts , 1 Tspoon Mollasses

PER 5 gallon DWC

On heavy feeders I bump maxi up to 20g per 5 gallon

Rondon

Protekt 2ml/gal
Dyna Gro Grow 3ml/gal
Fulvic acid (once per week)
Floralicious Plus 1ml/gal

This guy has all the bases covered. Uss a good base (there all the frikin same)...with biostimulants. Silica...fulvic/humic acid...plant protein hydrolysate...kelp...and yucca. And these can be sourced way cheaper than a hydroponic industry/shop brand. Its what is in all of them bottles anyways.

Latest posts

Latest posts