What's new

List your current nute mix.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like asking easy Google questions sometimes.

Is Foliage Pro thick and molassesie like Floranova? I'd love to get some down the road to trial.

gardener60

Donkey brains- you can't honestly tell me advanced nutrient buds sell first. Jesus man 99% of the population couldn't tell if it's organically or chemically grown including my self if grown /flushed properly.

Use copy cat additives for half the price and the same yield/quality and you don't have to allocate 14% of your profits to food

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Promix
Veg:
Sensi Grow A,B 15ml per gal
B52 7 ml per gal
Bud Candy 7 ml per gal
Voodoo Juice 7 ml per gal
Piranha 7 ml per gal
Trantula 7 ml per gal
Roots Accelerator 1 ml per gal
Bloom:
Sensi Bloom A,B 15 ml per gal
B52 7 ml per gal
Bud Candy 7 ml per gal
Bud Igniter 7 ml per gal
Rhino Skin 7 ml per gal
Big Bud 7 ml per gal
Sensizyme 7 ml per gal
Nirvana 7 ml per gal
Bud Factor X 7 ml per gal
Overdrive 7 ml per gal
Piranha 7 ml per gal
Tarantula 7 ml per gal
Voodoo Juice 7 ml per gal
Final Phase 7 ml per gal
Roots Accelerator 1 ml per gal
I feed every watering

Should change your username to ShitBrain

:thank you:

BillFarthing

Veteran
Black Magic is a scourge. It is going to threaten specialty hydro shops by dumbing them down. Not to mention they are Gen Hydro/Scott's/Monsanto/Hawthorne group

Last edited:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
soil grown. I try and keep it real simple, i always add extra worm castings to the soil but in veg its Earth Juice Grow + liquid karma every 3rd watering then compost teas then a mix of silica h20 as a flush. In flowering it could be anything from Maxibloom, liquid koolbloom, granulated koolbloom, liquid karma, humboldt honey, boogie brix. I always go nutes, then tea then a good flush sometimes using silica. Everytime i water with nutes i always add Liquid Karma, I'm a true believer

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Great advice Krunch! Been doing it that way when I do run tables for years. If you look at AN base nutes it is a similar npk to foliage pro for veg and bloom. And in fact the stimulants that change ratios for various stages. I've used foliage pro with mag pro, as well as with FF dry soluble trio. With great results. And also when I did use AN, I would purchase a cheaper 3 part like the old botanicare triflex and supplement with the AN additives.

coxnox

Veteran
Canna Cogr AB (grow and bloom)
Aptus Regulator

i don't use any other additives(cannazym, rhizo, aptus top booster....) as they seem to make bulk in my rez, does anyone have any solution for that ?

and does anyone having another sillicate product than regulator from aptus ? a cheaper one and avaible in europe would be nice :biggrin:

VagPuncher: I have a good palate and can absolutely tell the difference between organic and synthetic buds. I can even smell the difference when it's burned. I may just change my name too Shit Brain that seems to be the consensus haha but I'm still grinning from ear to ear :)for those who are interested Blumats + AN = no worries! Insane in the Shit Brain!

brand_new_bag

Soil Veg Organic;
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow
Hi - Brix
Liquid Karma
Rabbit poop
Worm Castings

Soil Flower Organic
Pure Bloom Pro Bloom
Liquid Karma
Avalanche
Liquid Bone Meal
Hi-Brix

Veg Non Organic
CNS17 Grow
Liquid Karma
Cal Mag
Silica Blast or Pro TEk

Non organic Flower
CNS17 Bloom
Hydroplex
Cal Mag
Liquid Karma
Silica Blast or Pro Tek
Sweet

This is Hemlock at four weeks using the non organic regimine. I welcome any critiques or suggestions. :)
photo.php

CoCoSativas

Canna Coco part A 10 ml per gal
Canna coco part B 10 ml per gal
Technaflora sugar daddy 10 ml per gal
Technaflora thrive alive 10 ml
Canna pk 13 14, 5ml per gal for one week 3 weeks before the end of flower for indica, 10 day for longer flowering hybrids and 14 days at the middle of flower for longer flower sativas. Some nutrient sensitive sativas prefer a half dose but behave the way other plants do with a fI'll dsee when you give them half. They aren't so much sensitive as really efficient with food too much bucomes toxic quick
Dynagro protekt 2.5 ml per gal (silica is awesome and helps to farther buffer my tap waters ph)
I use a local shop braND ph down in the same amount as the silica to bring my ph to 6.0

Other than the pk 13 14 that mix stays the same from the time I start feeding vegging seedlings and clones until I start flushing in flower.

In coco ph 6.0 for the win.

I hand water always.

My additive scheme is as close to using cannas adds as I can. I'll probably start using all of cannas stuff eventually but I like what I'm doing now.

Enzyme and florakleen or another flushing agent together work for a superior flush in coco

CoCoSativas

With that sativas I grew I used 5ml per gal of the base food and that was the only difference.
Goes to show you can grow amazing dope, so many varieties by simply adjusting the base food ratio! I happily rUn the same mix start to finish. I guess because I used to grow organically and saw plants do fine eating the same mix in the pot start to finish, I apply it in hydro forget the silly week by week changes. Kinda like the way lucas formula works except more modern and refined for coco usage.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Soil Veg Organic;
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow
Hi - Brix
Liquid Karma
Rabbit poop
Worm Castings

Soil Flower Organic
Pure Bloom Pro Bloom
Liquid Karma
Avalanche
Liquid Bone Meal
Hi-Brix

Veg Non Organic
CNS17 Grow
Liquid Karma
Cal Mag
Silica Blast or Pro TEk

Non organic Flower
CNS17 Bloom
Hydroplex
Cal Mag
Liquid Karma
Silica Blast or Pro Tek
Sweet

This is Hemlock at four weeks using the non organic regimine. I welcome any critiques or suggestions. :) View Image

Maybe its a critique, maybe im just blown away on the sheer volume of nutrient and additives you are using...

I BET YOU if you got rid of EVERYTHING in your lists but the base, you would have the same results...

Dude, its all bullshit....

CoCoSativas

Maybe its a critique, maybe im just blown away on the sheer volume of nutrient and additives you are using...

I BET YOU if you got rid of EVERYTHING in your lists but the base, you would have the same results...

Dude, its all bullshit....

I've grown with just base and I do not agree, alot of adds are helpful. Kelp, I am a not even going to get into that because everyone should understand the benifit of kelp... using a pk boost you definitely see a visible difference.

The grape krush I'm growing needed additional mag beyond what I could add with my calmag, so what should I have done just cut down to bas? Uh no I bought another product to correctangular it.

Honestly where I was in my city before I did not need calmag my water was jus perfect with any nutrients for coco growing. Where I moved within my cit has a water source from a different river with different water makeup I absolutely need calmag where I am, some plants more than others, the ogs and chems good good they freak without it and look like hell, one make underdog I had was so covered in white spots from the cal deficiency before I bought the calmag.

You should probably not give people advice that's not true for all situations. I certainly would not take your advice. Do you grow in coco? Do you grow in hydro, soil, soilless, a compost heap? How are you to give someone advice when we don't even know if you know a thing about their grow method, or mine or even your own for that matter? There's alot of guys who grow in dirt and hydro who feel the need to offer their "expertise" in our section that is not only useless but often cuter productive because they don't know the first thing about coco.

I don't see anything whong with that person's organic or hydroponic choices, what you are offering is opinion , not fact.

This is a highly unusual display of a mag deficiency in coco. Have you seen this before? I haven't and most everyone called varigation but guess what when given a additive with mag it started throwing normal green leaves after that.

That person's stuff reminds me of a popular coco mix very similar to my ow, min is based off of what canna does. I'm guessimg they are a coco growing in which case they are absolutely right where they should be and should probably ignore your advice.

I'm not trying to be rude take it for what it is you are critical if what he is doing I'm critical of your criticism. Are you qualified to instruct a coco grower how to grow, have you grown coco? It's pretty complicated shit and not something you can just toss base food in and rada go poke your nose through the coco section... not all those adds are bullshit, lol calmag? Is that bullshit? Please en lighten us all how a pk boost is bullshit...

I bet you aren't the grand master of every grow method, therefore offering broad advice to someone with no regard to what method they grow is probably not useful. There's no way that a person could grow in every system with just base. Go ahead, try it. If it works try growing something a little harder because some stuff is just down right silly with food.

I find it highly counterproductive someone would offer that advice. You can grow with base food but in my eyes that's for cheapo people who don't pay attention to how theit plants grow, what they yield per plant. Maybe someone with 100 lights is not concerned with max yield, I have 3 lights and I think 27 chem and og type plants and I need to pull at least a Oz per plants but hope for 2, so I give them everything I can to see them max health and all that's.

These are week 5 pics. I'm totally happy with what I'm using. I wouldn't drop my adds alot of research and thought went into what I use.

It costs me about 500 to get all my adds and food in the gallon set. That will last me over a year running 1 square meter tent... or that will cover 1 4 square meter grow start to finish. For how much primo dope I get I dot mind paying primo price like really 50p bucks is jack shit. From the one m2 tent I'll save alot of money, 5 crops a year is wit what I grow at a value of 3200 in savings per crop gee I think I can afford the 500 bucks.

It makes me feel better to gI've them a complete diet, I've seen the difference. Look more closely at the plants base vs base+adds... the differences aren't even subtle if you are using the right shit.

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, I simply don't agree and think that member is doing just fine the discontinuation of those products would be a total shame. I feel that would be a detriment 100%.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I've grown with just base and I do not agree, alot of adds are helpful. Kelp, I am a not even going to get into that because everyone should understand the benifit of kelp... using a pk boost you definitely see a visible difference.

The grape krush I'm growing needed additional mag beyond what I could add with my calmag, so what should I have done just cut down to bas? Uh no I bought another product to correctangular it.

Honestly where I was in my city before I did not need calmag my water was jus perfect with any nutrients for coco growing. Where I moved within my cit has a water source from a different river with different water makeup I absolutely need calmag where I am, some plants more than others, the ogs and chems good good they freak without it and look like hell, one make underdog I had was so covered in white spots from the cal deficiency before I bought the calmag.

You should probably not give people advice that's not true for all situations. I certainly would not take your advice. Do you grow in coco? Do you grow in hydro, soil, soilless, a compost heap? How are you to give someone advice when we don't even know if you know a thing about their grow method, or mine or even your own for that matter? There's alot of guys who grow in dirt and hydro who feel the need to offer their "expertise" in our section that is not only useless but often cuter productive because they don't know the first thing about coco.

I don't see anything whong with that person's organic or hydroponic choices, what you are offering is opinion , not fact.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66296&pictureid=1614844&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

This is a highly unusual display of a mag deficiency in coco. Have you seen this before? I haven't and most everyone called varigation but guess what when given a additive with mag it started throwing normal green leaves after that.

That person's stuff reminds me of a popular coco mix very similar to my ow, min is based off of what canna does. I'm guessimg they are a coco growing in which case they are absolutely right where they should be and should probably ignore your advice.

I'm not trying to be rude take it for what it is you are critical if what he is doing I'm critical of your criticism. Are you qualified to instruct a coco grower how to grow, have you grown coco? It's pretty complicated shit and not something you can just toss base food in and rada go poke your nose through the coco section... not all those adds are bullshit, lol calmag? Is that bullshit? Please en lighten us all how a pk boost is bullshit...

I bet you aren't the grand master of every grow method, therefore offering broad advice to someone with no regard to what method they grow is probably not useful. There's no way that a person could grow in every system with just base. Go ahead, try it. If it works try growing something a little harder because some stuff is just down right silly with food.

I find it highly counterproductive someone would offer that advice. You can grow with base food but in my eyes that's for cheapo people who don't pay attention to how theit plants grow, what they yield per plant. Maybe someone with 100 lights is not concerned with max yield, I have 3 lights and I think 27 chem and og type plants and I need to pull at least a Oz per plants but hope for 2, so I give them everything I can to see them max health and all that's.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66296&pictureid=1616746&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66296&pictureid=1616747&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66296&pictureid=1616748&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66296&pictureid=1616745&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
These are week 5 pics. I'm totally happy with what I'm using. I wouldn't drop my adds alot of research and thought went into what I use.

It costs me about 500 to get all my adds and food in the gallon set. That will last me over a year running 1 square meter tent... or that will cover 1 4 square meter grow start to finish. For how much primo dope I get I dot mind paying primo price like really 50p bucks is jack shit. From the one m2 tent I'll save alot of money, 5 crops a year is wit what I grow at a value of 3200 in savings per crop gee I think I can afford the 500 bucks.

It makes me feel better to gI've them a complete diet, I've seen the difference. Look more closely at the plants base vs base+adds... the differences aren't even subtle if you are using the right shit.

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, I simply don't agree and think that member is doing just fine the discontinuation of those products would be a total shame. I feel that would be a detriment 100%.

Growing 23 years in every medium possible and being sponsored by three nutrient companies in the last 5 years is more then enough time, effort and experience to come to my conclusion...

It costs you $550 a grow, it cost me $50... AND I get 1 GPW, in the 25% THC range...

Im just trying to explain to people it can be done with WAY less. Dont give in to the mentality of buying shit for every step in growing. With some more experience, you will realize the same thing...

I use Flawless Finish. I look for around 10% run off. Just the same as when feeding. Whenever it starts going dry. I use it for a week. Within 7 days some deep purples and orange colors start shooting out of the leaves and making their way into the buds. I use plain ro water after day 7 until day 12 of the flush. Buds start dangling toward the ground around day 10 of flush. Very clean taste with a proper cure.

skirbydog

Are the advanced nutrients products worth the extra money compared to more generic nutes?

Also, is there an affordable electronic soil tester or should I just use strips/pills until I can spend the $200 on a nice one? I got a pH only tester for $6 at Lowe's, not sure if it'll even work though.

Big YES from me....biggest buds with the most smell and thc production with AN. Simple to use and no ph fark around cheers skirby :gday

I use Flawless as well..same as above..works great

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts