What's new

LIQUID KARMA is just KELP?

danks

ie personaly have had better results with humics then with fulvics. i have not tried floralicius plus but would like to.

mg75

i personally use floralicious plus as a PH down and silica blast as a PH up. i don't really know if they both make such a big difference in the medicine beyond the micro/macro hydro nutes i feed.
i don't see a point of using PH up/down if you can use additives that will do the job for it. might as well get the "benefits" of the additives and PH altering properties than just add chemicals/PPMs with no nutritional values.
now if you do a dead-res, 1 part nutritional regimen... then PH up/down might be your only choice without adding supplements.

liquid karma can and will act as a PH down for you. not a bad product IMH.

nogoodname

Has anyone tried making their own Liquid Karma or Roots Trinity? I used LQ till I found Trinity. Now I have come to believe that it has got to be more economical to make it.

Trinity: Molasses, Yucca Extract, Quillaja Extract, Kelp Extract, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, and Aloe Extract.

The molasses and kelp I think we all have covered. The yucca extract and Quillaja Extract are surfectants or wetting agents for the soil if I am correct. I have not found a source for the quillaja extract but the yucca extract should cover that base? I have no idea what the aloe extracts' benefits are? I have found aloe vera juice at healthfood stores, will this work as a substitution? The soy protein hydrolysates I cannot find. The only thing that comes up in a search is protein milkshake powder, anyone?

I also think adding fulvic acid wouldn't hurt in this concoction, any other ideas/imput?