What's new

Links to Scrog Grows

Underground Man

Us 250 watt scroggers aren't a majority anymore. After adding User Name's scrog there are 11 250 scrogs and 11 400s.

edit: well User Name deleted his post :frown:

Last edited:
Anyone have any direct experience with yields using a SCROG in a C13 under a 400W HPS?

I do a regular grow in my C13 and get 4-5 ounces/harvest.

How much do you get using a SCROG in a C13?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
I HAVE BigFatJ super simple scrog tutorial from OG want it ??? i need to convert from ms word to jpg but n/p to do ifn ya want the tutorial. oh yea lmao i'll be a scroggn around end july begin of aug perspective mums are babies now lol :joint:

Last edited:

bostrom155

Maj.PotHead said:
I HAVE BigFatJ super simple scrog tutorial from OG want it ??? i need to convert from ms word to jpg but n/p to do ifn ya want the tutorial. oh yea lmao i'll be a scroggn around end july begin of aug perspective mums are babies now lol :joint:
Yea Bfj is the one who started me scrogging, I still do one from time to time, just started 12/12 a few weeks ago on this one. It's 3 AI's in a 10 gallon tote

It's been under the 150 on the right. Next week I might slide it under the 400, for a good boost

G

damn msteeler i am sooo glad i ahve a pack of them beans. thank god i also have schrom coming my way also.. my curent scrog is a 400wt but when i move i will be doing 2 simultaneous scrog grows under well hopefully 1600wt... i will update tom.

Pure MoFo

Dam, Great Thread !
I was also a HUGE fan of that BigFatJ thread. I think that thread was the end-all need-all for scrogers. Hope to get a scrog going as soon as I get my reveg to size.

Creeptic

this thread was one of the major reasons i decided to try my first scrog

here are the results so far... i have my 2 Sour Diesel IBLs under the screen here...when i look at the picture i cant believe that its only 2 plants... but it is :woohoo: ... this is day 10 of 12/12... screen is 95% filled... by tomorrow or the day after the screen should be full and then ill leave em be after that... i tried counting budsites... but i lost count at about 70 :yoinks: ... my guestimate is about 90-100 :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: ... i am now 100% convinced on the whole scrogging thing... takes a bit more time vegging, but man it looks like its going to be worth it

8720day_10.jpg

question for you guys... do you guys trim growth under the screen or just let it go?

i think i could of planned it a little better with some topping and lst first to bush the plants out a little more symetrically... but you live and learn and they seem to be doing ok anyway

:joint:

Underground Man

Wow, looks good creeptic, I know lots of people trim leaves under the screen but I chose not to when I scrogged. The leaves that were completely shaded seemed to die off naturally on their own. Of course I always had low humidity so I didn't have to worry so much about maximizing air circulation. I hear you on the the lst and topping, I wish I had done that to make them grow into the square area of the screen more easily.

Bassbababa, awesome :wave: added

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok all as promissed few days l8 but here it is BigFatJ scrogg tutorial from overgrow, this has to be the simpelest scrogg tutorial ive found so far. the original thread was several pg's long but these 8 pgs ive saved are the whole tutorial step by step rapped up in a nut shell enjoy. the supply are dirt cheap :joint:

for those interested in scroggn but have been afraid and confused fear no more lol :woohoo:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Vern Equinox said:
Nice job, Maj.!

I forgot about his Chewbacca avatar...LOL.
thx i have several tutorials saved from overgrow what i figured the best of the best tutorials to suit my purposes lol. i saved them all to msword gif form now i must convert to jpeg in psp as thier needed, i dont know if overgrow will ever be back up i really wish the admins here would let us og refugee's submit to icmag the tutorials we have saved from OG. and maybe put together a icmag grow fact section for these tutorials, this way the tutorials wont be spread around between so many threads just a suggestion. :joint: :wave:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
I am working on a scrog grow at the moment. Its not a standard flat scrog, as you can see from the pics. I have dished out the screen, and on one side (where the oscilating fan does not obstruct this) I am letting the tops grow unrestricted. This is a good way to utilise light in a small scale grow. I havent really seen too many people try to use this method, but I think it has great potential. Will be interesting to see how it finishes up.

The lamp is a 400w. there are 6 plants. 2 durbans in the middle, and 4 007s (freebie mix from seedbay) At this stage I think the 007s are a skunk hybrid of some type, but who knows. Plants are about 10 days into flower, and still streatching a bit. Its almost a daily task to keep them trained down at this stage. As the stretch slows down I will allow them to penetrate the screen.

senseless

thats looks awsome, likea halfpipe of plants. how much more screen can you fit in there since it is bent?

G

hey thats how my current scrog screen is seet lower in the middle higher on the ends except my canopy is now where near as neat as yours shit that a nice screen you got there gonna ahve lots and lots of buds..

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
HOG - Halfpipe Of Greeen

HOG - Halfpipe Of Greeen

senseless said:
like a halfpipe of plants.
thats great senseless. I have been trying to come up with a catchy acronym for it, and I think thats it! I will call it a HOG - Halfpipe of Green

I tried to roughly calculate the increase in space efficiency and I came up with a theoretical increase of about 30% over a flat scrog. I will try to take some measurements during lights on and recalculate a little more precisely, but I think it would be around 30 %. The actual footprint of the cab is about 5.5 square feet. The length of the screen is increased by about 1 foot. the width of the cab is about 1.65 feet. 1.65 is 30% of 5.5. Wether this translates to a 30% increase in yield is another question, and much harder to answer. I dont really grow for yield anyway as its a personal grow, not commertial, but its still definately a significant increase in efficiency.
10160P1170006-med.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts