What's new

Lineage of Original Elvis Diesel (circa.2002)

POd said:
yo rez. Im sure this one has been asked 100 times but what makes the sour deez sour. Is it chemdog x (sour strain) or what.

Hey Pod found this in TR's strain lineage thread thought it might help answer your question. if im wrong im sure rez will let us know but the info is coming from CBF so i trust it.

Original Diesel = (SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Dawg/Chem
Sour Diesel = [(SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Dawg/Chem] X DNL
Soma's NYCD = Diesel Bagseed (probably orig, not sour) X (Afghani X Hawaiian)
DNL = RFK X Hawaiian
RFK = NL X Shiva

i had also heard that rez crossed sour d with Nycd to stabilize the traits by creating DSD than the backcrosses went as follows. thank you rhizomorph

Sour D x NYCD (Diesel Bagseed (probably orig, not sour) X (Afghani X Hawaiian)) -> DSD
Sour D x DSD -> BX1.5
Sour D x BX1.5 -> BX2.5

i do not know how v3 and the ibl came about but i hope this helps ya. rez if im wrong lemme know

Last edited:
G

DNL=RFK X Hawaiian? I thought Diesel.x NL :chin:

ok, well i see 1 error in your synopsis there--

Soma NYCDiesel is NOT Sour D x Afghani.
Soma NYCDiesel is rather Diesel Bagseed (Likely Sour) x his Afghani/Hawaiian Clone Male
:)

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Yo captainfrag, I think a little of the lineages you have are confused heres whats important.

Original Diesel = Chemdog ,Chemdawg,Dawg,Dog (This strain was grown from bag seed scores from Colorodo)

Sour Diesel = Original Diesel x Mass. Super Skunk

Pod the basic answer to your question is the Mass Super skunk gives the Sour Diesel its sour flavor.

As to who created Elvis x Diesel , I'd like more proof than just a claim . Does anybody still have the original Elvis diesel in their garden? Peace D.L.

G

Rezdog said:
Unfortunately,I have so much going on that some things have to wait.
It's a problem most would like to have,and since I'm doubling my space momentarilly,I don't expect it to be an issue for very long.
:smile:

yea i know all about that.

im having to move states to get the amount of land i want at an affordable price....

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
The original diesel, well it's who you talk to.... I understand the the Chemdawg was known as Diesel, more as slang amongst the insiders.... So some would call chemdawg , DIESEL.

Then Original Diesel was a strain based off of the Dawg and is (Sensi NL xMass SS)xChemdawg. This was the first "commercially named diesel" if you will. It has been known as Underdawg, Diesel #1, OD, Daywrecker,, etc.

So some will say Original Diesel and refer the the chemdawg and others will be referring to (SensiNLxMassSS)xChemdawg.

This is all info that I picked up on other boards over the past couple months. I've seen chemdog (theuser) here at IC... maybe he will stop in, but these are the words I read from he and another user JJNYC who say they were involved at day 1. I am just repeating here....

by JJNYC - cut from OG

"The Chemdawg was originally referred to as the Diesel(a catch name), but it is the Chemdawg. The Underdawg(Chemdawg x SS/NL) took on the name Diesel as the Chemdawg was phased out of production and a new name was needed. This is the strain that first made the name "Diesel" famous. The Underdawg has been known by many names, Original Diesel, No.1, Headband, Daywrecker and it is the real NYC Diesel."

The Original Diesel I have does look alot like the chemdawg, at least in leaf structure, with the wider more indicaish looking leaves. I'm gonna flower her next month so we can see some more then.

Sorry dRLong - I wish I had info on an original elvis diesel. I would like to F with that!

Respect to All - M