What's new

Lime Kush - clone only discussion

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Looks very similar to my Sour Bubble BX2 Lime pheno. Hmmmm.

I agree with Babba. Bog is still around and is friends of friends. I've grown some of his wares back in the OverGrow days and in 04 when this site started up. Although he gave me some great beans, I never found anything like an SFV, Abusive, or Lime Kush in anything I grew from his stash. My friends kept a bogglegum for a while, and probably still do, that is really good. The best one I grew from Bog was a lifesaver from a 20 pack of beans, but again none even came close in potency to a clone-only kush. In fact, Bog's stuff didn't have any kush in it, or what I reckonize to be a kushy flava.

Anyway, I would never knock your pheno of Sour Bubble bx2, cus even c99 was made from bagseed! Happy Growing BT!

Hey Babba, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo buddy!

Stickkkkkyicky! That's the truth and I'm sticking to it!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
lime kush sounds like it would go well with an A's jersey ;)

i hear tha lime is a giants kinda herb.....jk of course.....team green!is whom she plays for.....i remember sprite/lime taste....i see you homie!where she at?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: i have 1 cut in veg now shes doing nicely

i agree with brotha Resinrider on the taste some of the most amazing tasting sticks to your pallet MJ i've had in a while. and strong hopefully she'll be with me for long time to come yea baby

thankyou very much to whom let this cat outta the bag lol.

i had her named SSSS {super seceret squrill stash} just in case she made it into a pic :peacock:

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Yep its Lime flavored alright! Savory stuff indeed!

Purps up big all over the fan leaves during flush (we'll see about the final bud), so frosty, good yield (in comparison to other kushes) with a decent veg on this girl. We'll see about the final numbers, but the roots on this monster are massive, drinks 3/4 gallons of water a day in dwc. Looks better in ebb and flow and I'm pleased.

Friends, its all good with this allstar mvp kush. Its special how it reminds a brother about bubba (katsu) when she's growing ... at first, then she just keeps growing and packing on stickyicky nug. Its fun to grow a healthy kush that isnt one of those yummy slow growing sweethearts.

Nice, very cool!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I would love to acquire a cut like that. You have the best of both worlds, Kushy goodness and yield to boot! All of the Kush strains that are close to Bubba Kush bring small to medium yields, so it's rare to find one that looks so much like Bubba but stretches when triggered two times its size.

I am sure this strain is not around very much and hard to get a cut, but positive it will spread like fire. Pink Kush is around, but I was never too determined to get a cut since I have a good Bubba Kush already and was never wanting another type unless different, especially in yield. Don't get me wrong I love my BK, she will always be in my stable, but can't imagine too much from the same genetics being much different - until now.

I'm glad you created this thread or else I wouldn't know what to look for. I am sure it will take a couple years to make it's way to Toronto area, but I am sure it will eventually be here with some luck and praying lol.

Great pic's easyDaimoku and I am sure your next batch will be done to perfection - smoke one for me please.

TGT

N

Nondual

Had a chance to try some Dime and it simply rocks. Heard it's a great producer outdoors. I'm gonna snag a cut from a friend this summer, if he ever got them to root lol, and grow it indoors this Winter. I definitely got the lime aspect in the Dime. Really standout stuff IMO.

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy easy! nice thread! :) very nice LK!

good to see you growing! :)

how come i have never even heard of this "DIME"? she looks stunning!

sorry easy...enough about the Dime...couldnt help myself :D

peace

N

Nondual

how come i have never even heard of this "DIME"? she looks stunning!
The Dime is very new. Barely just getting out there. I probably got a taste of the first year it was really available. Maybe it will spread and maybe not. Either way very solid stuff and a can't miss strain. I'm just very fortunate in where I live and who I know in relation to where the Dime comes from :biggrin:. I was talking to some friends that run outdoor a few months back and told them to stick a Dime or two in their gardens compared to most everything else they had access to. In one garden there were 5 plants of 1 lb or less and the Dime yielded about 2 lbs of simply rocking herb. Same soil and nute program. Nothing but thumbs up from everyone who tried the samples I got.

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lime Kush is finished by day 70, enjoy the show :)

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Hi TGT: You're such a nice person with great knowledge of our Western Hemisphere kushes. I appreciate your comments and know that something this good has gotta keep spreading. In fact, the Dime is already making the rounds and earning mad rep. Big ups, to Bodhisattva Babba and Mrs.Babba for creating such a winner. The lime kush will spread from west to east just like the Lotus Sutra! So keep chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, keep growing great kush, and lets keep learning more about great plants!

So BK is the bomb isn't it? So righteous, but on my first try with Lime I blew out my yeild record on kushes by sight (we'll see in the end). I nurtured them and tried to grow them like BK candycrack, and the results where really something else! So I'm impressed with the LK's last two weeks. She looks done at 56, like Babba quoted, but she needs 70 to really get into fully cloudy territory and about 5-9% amber (again on sight- not scientifically verified). This one stretches big too and rewards even better. The smell (aroma) changes throughout the finish and the final chop scent is unworldly. I'll give you a smoke report and photos when its ready next week for a lil toke taste. Thanks again!

Nondual - neat avatar. I've read many of your comments on many other threads and I'm also fascinated with the dime. I look forward to examining her after I get a little more into this. Right now I'm puffing on some Purp Blue Dream and its splendid stuff, but nothing like some 60 day LK! The 70 should be superbarino!

Brother B to the O to the NZ! Miss you homie! The dime is up north, not sure if she's jamming in LA right now, but brother we should all get together this new years and enjoy some of that and some further with our family kiddo! Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! So bro, this lime kush is really some prehistoric shit! Pretty schweet and the smell is schwingggg! Like a young heather locklear SCCCCCHWWWWWING! I blew a couple j's with some 60 day LK and it was medical medical medical koooshiekoooooshie. Really great. So glad we're jamming in the last year of the mayan calendar and doing big things! You're such a great Buddha homie, and so is Babba. Me thinks you need to work this into your stable soon homie! See you on your thread playboy :)

Hey Mike! We're all about world peace through chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! Let's chant so that everyone has the best access to the best meds and lives the best life! The best is yet to come.... Goodies raining from the Emerald Triangle and the State of Jefferson are the Buddha's treasures, and our chants are the treasures of the heart. Mixing the goodness in our hearts with the fabulous nature of the lime kush is some good medicine brother man! I'm hoping every club from Washington to Rhode Island shares this puppy with the masses.:thank you:

Sorry for not grouping the photos my friends, but it was hard enough to resize, upload, and post them! If you wanna seem them all (cus I may have missed some) check out the album somewhere in the icmag universe!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!