What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn weezy,you been busy as a runner on the 1st bro...
lookin good homie,them dry shots are chunky like a mf bro.
keep up the bomb work holmz,and thanks for thr proppers on my thread yo.
peace-T-

RicoT

I can't stand to believe this weed exists right in my back yard, and I've yet to see this shit...

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
:fsu::yoinks::wallbash: Is all im sayin.:violin::puppydoge

Big time +karma is comin your way in the future bro!! Ying and Yang my friend. The good will come just as strong as the bad does. It all balances out.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well all, i have been really busy lately...

ALOT OF SHIT GOIN DOWN AROUND THESE PARTS....

too much...

when i have the time, ill post up some pics from my last couple days of HELL

but, ALL IN ALL, i might have to say that what I am going thru right now could be for the better...

:yoinks:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just stoppin in to check it out bro
:lurk:
looking forward to the up-date :yes:

you must smoke lots 'o herb bro, your room/pics look smoky as hell LMAO
:smoweed:

D

daddyhaze

Hey Wayne.....Everything OK? I know how it is to be hella busy. Hope all is well! Looking forward to an update soon....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up all... some tragic shit happened to the place where I was running this shit at which I really dont mind talking about, 2.5 weeks after the fact...

basically I had to tear EVERYTHING down... 4 truckloads of plants and equip. I took the knife to alot of the plants, and ended up "saving" about 20 of them... I would love to tell the whole story about what happened, but Its pretty fucking ridiculous... It has nothing to do with police or anything...

basically the crib was flooded with water because of serious plumbing issues... all of the electrical work in the house also was destroyed from the water... I really lucked out that no fires occurred.

The reason I had to get everything outta there was because I needed to get workers in there to repair shit, obviously.... never in a million years did i ever think I would of had to do what i did... the place is still being repaired, approximately 2.5 weeks later.

I had garbage bags upon garbage bags full of plants.... some dead and some alive....i had to take down all of my equipment also... then I had to transport it all to another location...at one point I had a sheriff behind me while I had probably 3 lbs worth of un-manicured plants in my truck bed...

It was 4 full days of hard work that I really did not want to do and I am still trying to re-cover from. It was very tragic... I had to rip EVERYTHING down, patch the duct holes in the ceiling, and basically make sure there were no traces of MJ, or MJ cult. I had alot of pressure on me basically because the insurance company had to come in and check the place out before I could have any expensive repairs done....

The place where this all went down in is basically destroyed ... Approx 40-50k minimum in basic damages...

The only reason why I am looking at this in positive light is because it was about time for me to stop growing in that spot and to re-build something bigger and better elsewhere...

After all of the work I did in those 4 days, I really have little desire to do any room building right now.. BUT, i have been stacking up equipment, and obtaining new genetics (oh, btw, all of my plants in veg, including all of my clones, were destroyed because the watering systems were defunct because electric was out)... not only do I have all my old equipment, but I just comped some more ballasts and reflectors....

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end....

peace to all,

LW

A

arcticsun

m heart bleeds for you mate.

sad to hear this, bud glad you saved some atleast.

JohnnyToke

bro, that sucks ass.

I cant even imagine.

as one door closes, another opens. we have no doubt you will be back in the game soon.

JT

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn man that is shitty, nice to see you have a great outlook though man, best of luck with everything.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Ahh bad news bro

Hope to hear an update that everything is back up and running soon

D

daddyhaze

Damn bro! Good luck with everything..... Anything we can do from over here, man...

DonChron

more proof the game of life throws some serious curve balls...ill hit the punching bag a few more times for ya wayne , least you're not dead or in prison though..plants will always be around to grow ,no worries...
take care

B

Brad

shit happens, your a big boy, just move on,and dont look back ,wtf else can ya do?holla if ya need anything