What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my current clones and mothers waiting to be chopped up....

some pics of my current clones and mothers waiting to be chopped up....

the moms are loving the new MONKEY JUICE ...

and the clones are loving the fact that i got them back on a steady 15off/15on time cycle along with some B-52 squirted into their water...

in these pics you can see that some of the roots shoot out before the others...the others should be poppin out here in the next couple days....ill post more pics...

oh and the last pic is one of the tables in the flower room at the moment

Okie grown

Veteran
Hey lil wane.You have the green thumb for sure.I am going to pop a few t* haze x s#1 beans shortly.I will have some indicas in there too.Querkle (spacequeen x purple urkel from subcool), White label seeds white widow,.Blowfish #2 (anyone know anything about this bf #2?).I also got a pack of gypsys magical mystery mix,Nirvana k2,Afghain x moroccan,annaC burmese kush f2s,Big koh chang landrace thai sativa,BOG sweet cindy 99,Rez dogs killer apollo and sour d ibl (pack of each).My 1st grow im thinking about going with 6 wl white widow,5 subcool querkle,6 bog sc99,4 sour d ibl.And a few t* haze x skunk #1.I am interested in the big koh chang landrace thai
sat.Prob. start a few and if i find a stand out male im thinking about crossin my most impressive mostly indica lady or 2.With the big koh chang dad and a pure indica (or damn near 100%ind.) mom that would give me about an exact 50/50 hybride.Cross it with my wl white widow and have white thai lol.I am just tryin to make a true f1 hybride.I dont know if i have grown a 100% sat. crossed with a 100% indica.I am doing this to spread some free beans around.See what people think.I will have to do more studying on breeding but ought to be no prob.I think that t* haze x s #1 would have atleast 3 phenos.I would like one that has the haze power with more solid buds like the s#1 fingers crossed.Those l.u.i look great.Thats a pure indica rite?Heres what came from the last killer apollo grow i did in 05.

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

Yo Lil Wayne, you be rolling! Thought I'd stop by an let ya know my THxS1 have been let off the lease...probably need a few daze to soak up the light before they perk up, they been tied up for 70days now...closet full again :muahaha: 50 some days left WEEdogies!!!

:wave:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Yo Lil Wayne, you be rolling! Thought I'd stop by an let ya know my THxS1 have been let off the lease...probably need a few daze to soak up the light before they perk up, they been tied up for 70days now...closet full again :muahaha: 50 some days left WEEdogies!!!

:wave:

dude that shit is amazing... i want to see some up close pics..i wish i had a macro lens... im going to try and do what i can to get some tric shots... thanks for updating me bro...

and okie.. shit looks good bro... post many pics and info...

N

NZjay

LiLWaynE said:
and this plant (believed to be the ortega pheno)....

]

thats a nice shot my man!

and thanx for the THUNK update! im getting excited and your updates are doing it my man!

just hoping 1 of the 2 i popped it a girl! :D

Peace!

D

Don Cotyle

LiLWaynE said:
dude that shit is amazing... i want to see some up close pics..i wish i had a macro lens... im going to try and do what i can to get some tric shots... thanks for updating me bro...

and okie.. shit looks good bro... post many pics and info...

Thanks Lil Wayne, Here's the flowering sites, ever so slowly turning into bud sites...these 2 gals I have are flowering allover...gonna be a good yeilder!

Hey Wayne, how's about an update on the THxS1 with some shots of your bud sites!!!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its an embarassment to admit, but something as stupid as not setting a timer correctly has caused my entire crop of LUI, and thai haze x skunk #1 to herm.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
couldnt really snap too many good pics of the seedpods, but oh well...im just going to continue the grow with my re-worked timers... here are some pics of whats going on....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thai haze x skunk 1

thai haze x skunk 1

and finally... some shots of the thai haze x skunk # 1 from sam the skunkman..... given to me as a freebie... check this shit out... im loving it..

BRNEYDBVR

Damn wayne.... Sorry to hear about the hermi's. :badday:

I know it SUCKS....But....

Shit happens....And life goes on.

You know what?..... Your still gonna have a big pile of killer herb to smoke.
So what if a couple of buds have a seed or two?

I know you ain't afraid to pluck a seed.....LOL!

Killer Grow Show, Brah... Ya hurd me?

B.E.B. :joint:

Last edited:

Queso45

Sorry to hear about the hermi's Weezy. At least you have a friggin million other fuego ass plants to smoke on.

D

Don Cotyle

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SH!T Hermies, Damn Wayne,,,no more smokeng in the grow room for you =P Just Jokeing. Your THxS1 is realy fillling out nice Bro!!! How much time to go on the Thai Haze? Looks like they are gonna be decent yeilders!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update

update

so i have had this problem going on that i really didnt document much... in all of my previous grows with GH nutes, i have never had any deficiencies. I think what I have goin on here is a magnesium deficiency... the MJ nutes that I am using right now lists that there is magnesium in their formula. My buds are still swelling up, but the leaves are yellowing...

29590P1010072234.JPG

29590P101006533.JPG

2959027.JPG

2959025.JPG

do i need to add something else to this? cal-mag? anyone have any inputs... like i said, this is my first time with these nutrients...

oh and the hermie story, well, i only found a couple hermie plants, and oly a couple of the plants have some beaners... im gonna let them go... ill pluck the beans out and see what they are all about later on in life...

peace

O

ogatec

mitght be rootbound or having some sort of root problems. when i was battleing root rot thats what my plants looked like.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
WEEEEEEZiE F Baby don't forgett the baby.........that's what me is tinkin I almost lost my BubbaBalls due to rootboundness<not a real word but might patent that sheit!lookin' great homie...................Mm keepitpimpin'pimpin'

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Most MJ plants are mag whores and many ferts like PBP don't have enough mag to handle it. Add 1 tsp of epsom salts per gal of water and it should alleviate the situation.

D

Don Cotyle

Yo Lil Wayne, I was reading up on the sativas after I heard about the nanners. I found out some cut their lights back dureing their flowering stage to keep it from happening. Sorry no guidelines were mentioned...I'm gonna give it a try and back em down an hur a week and finish with 6- 8 hours light! This might also help with the dosen't like alot of light aspect of the THxS1 strain.

Hey you said to get a closeup of the TH, I found this in the closet this morning, sure hope they all turn...dark temps have been kept in the 50-60 range!

:muahaha:

most are still like this

Last edited: