What's new

Lil bald Lala...(outdoor 2011)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man, you live my dream! awesome nice video report my friend! have to come by to says high to you, miss ulduz and the doggis!

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
awesome video lalandia! its very beautiful where you're at!
btw... the name of that plant you didnt know the american name of is "bleeding heart" aka dicentra spectablis. very pretty.

Last edited:
Z

zen_trikester

looking good lala! very cool avatar too btw.

I'm a small scale indoor guy, but a friend does some outdoor each year and uses composted horse manure as his planting soil, then uses miracle grow when sees deficiencies. We talked about making some compost teas with the manure. He has piles that are 2 and 3 years old. Do you have a preference to age of the manure? Would you share your recipe with me and any other advice? I know you need to bubble it for a day or two and use it right away, but that is about all I know when it comes to teas.

Thanks for posting so much detail, and I will be excited to watch these plants grow.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That was a proper first video!
Let the camera roll and have fun :)

S

SelfCatering

Great video champ, its way better then søren ryge , i do like søren but yours veggies are so much more fun :)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Sweet....im lookin at this beautiful AK47xPehkuruder male right now...i think i might give this seedmaking a stab this season. How does AutoAK x AK47xPehku sound? Or SD IBL x AK47xPehku? Or maybe some of your UrsaThai x AK47xPehku...

Stay Safe

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
FREAKING WOW MY BRO! that vid made my day. love the wind playing in some of them beautiful plants.

not the first time your making my day, but this made me so happy to see. my own season is crap due to all my sorrow and pain so you showing me this makes me very warm inside.

TY FOR SHARING my friend! much respect and what a sweet dog!

ps, to smelly for who, miss ulduz? naaa, cant believe!

Glaus

Nice to take a walk with you in your garden :)
Those outdoor plants are getting huge (or maybe i am to used to growing micro) :D

Grow in peace Lala :smoker:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Great video my friend :) The plants look stellar...... cant wait till late august to see some monster´s :)

Can you make more vids as thy progress? I love to see them live!!!!

peace

icetoker

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Amazing!

Amazing!

Sweet video!
The plants, the cages, the dogs, the horses, the breeding projects almost too good to be true.Oh so very nice:artist:
I would not mind at all be a gardener on that nice piece of heaven.
Keep it up Mr.Lala:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts