What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lil bald Lala...(outdoor 2011)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so thankful your doing your show once again lil bald lala! i will be with you all the way my dear friend

Ludo

jeg er lidt jaloux over din store bunke møg.....:comfort: vil også gerne ha en masser......hehe pærer eller kasser.....hest eller ko...den er lige go......(rimer)lol

Go weekend karma til el casa de Lala...!!:ying:

L

lalandia

While im waiting, i might aswell make some hashis from last years outdoorgrow....

IMG_6495-1.jpg

IMG_6493.jpg

From some of this, i made some of this...In sorry the first pic looks like i stole the Tollundman's dick, but i asure u, i didnt...is only hash...Wich are a bit more enjoyable imho.

IMG_9282-1.jpg

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_9285.jpg

IMG_9286.jpg

Ive never tasted anything like this plant or hash b4...Kind of fruity/spicy at the same time, very hard to describe, and i cant justify the true color of this 1,8g, with my cam. Kind of golden red if thats possible.

Smoke in peace..i do

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I can always find my favorite bedtime sweets on your magnificent virtual window Mr.Lala!
That hash made wish i was Thor, just seen the flick today, in order to fly over and have a bowl with you ;)
Keep them coming because my keyboard is drooling proof now!

L

lalandia

Still preparing the bed for herbs and flowers...Its fucking hard with out mashines but i will get there one of these days. Didnt think i would have to say this, but im hoping for rain now. Its damn dry here now.....

IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

IMG_9312.jpg

IMG_9313.jpg

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_9329.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9338.jpg

IMG_9341.jpg

IMG_9343.jpg

IMG_9344-1.jpg

IMG_9346.jpg

IMG_9350.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

Thats about it for today...Be good to eachother and...

Grow in peace

Ludo

Uhhh...you've been busy my friend.......I hear you about the rain.....but tomorrow we should get lucky......I've danced around the old totem a few times just to be sure......:dance013: just like this.....

I'm sending some food karma your way bro, and I can't wait for the 'show' to come......keep sharing....Peace:wave:

This REALLY makes me want to move out, and find a nice and spacious place in the countryside.
You're one lucky guy, having that place (except from when there's snowstorms).

S

SelfCatering

Wooop WOOOOP i see a goat ...is there more of them around m8 ? I could use some for cleaning nonsmokeabpleweed on my ground...then i can eat them when they done :D

L

lalandia

Yeah selfC...its a sheep, 12 hours old when i took the pic..Not a goat. U can eat ur weed u self. This lil dude will provide me with socks this winter..

high_socks_girls_10.jpg

Eat weed, not my sheep

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
AHAHAHHAHAHAH!

AHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Yeah selfC...its a cheep, 12 hours old when i took the pic..Not a goat. U can eat ur weed u self. This lil dude will provide me with socks this winter..

high_socks_girls_10.jpg

Eat weed, not my cheep

You are the man Lala! We must stand by the lamb the land:ying:
Shame on you Selfcatering ! But at least you make justice to your nick :)always chasing the next meal:laughing:

The Revolution

Veteran
This should be another good one, my bald lil friend//

When planting autos do you till and broadcast, or do you germ indoors and transplant to the ground? Is fencing necessary for the small auto seedlings?

L

lalandia

This should be another good one, my bald lil friend//

When planting autos do you till and broadcast, or do you germ indoors and transplant to the ground? Is fencing necessary for the small auto seedlings?

I germ outdoor in small pots and select those i like the best and put'em in the dirt when they have rooted the pot out.

Peace lil bald man lala

L

lalandia

Still working in the garden. Have cutted and moved a lot of shit..and ive sown a lot of flowers too. Canna wise it looks fine i think.

IMG_9401.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

IMG_9404.jpg

IMG_9405.jpg

IMG_9415.jpg

IMG_9417.jpg

IMG_9413.jpg

Grow in peace