What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Like garlic just as much as I like garlic bud!!

Nice thread

Nice thread

Nice thread, I love garlic! Any one use growing cloves for IPM app's?

I planted them indoor since they get picked on by animals outside

They sprout really well when placed on rocks with a bit of water in the tray, I am just learning the ropes of garlic growing. I will need to try putting the tray in the fridge. I think they would really like a humus rich soil and a thick mulchlayer that is my conjecture

captain planet

Veteran
I always cover my raised boxes with a2-3 inch leaf pile, helps keep critters out gives a little insulation, and I assume breaks down and adds some nice humates and leafmolds I presume. I've been so busy this year I didn't get any planted.... Yet!

captain planet

Veteran
Any one have any advice on the latest they / I can plant garlic in zone 6/7 and still pull em out before it's November?

captain planet

Veteran
Got some this year, but I'm not keeping any cloves for replanting. Just ordered seed garlic ....... Georgian Fire!

Gry

Veteran
Lately almost all of the garlic I have been seeing is from China I want garlic from Gilroy, because I like the idea of supporting local work and jobs.

Latest posts

Latest posts