What's new

light one up, burn it down...straight off cravenmore's menorah !!

picture.php

picture.php

sso

Veteran
oh, jewish.

ive never met anyone jewish, well, maybe i did but just didnt know it.

still, i dont think there are any jews around here,iceland, they arent very public about it then :) maybe ive met some jewish tourists or at some airport or something.

didnt have a clue what you were talking about but got curious :)

now im kinda even more curious lol :D

sso

Veteran
well, i was wrong, the presidents wife here is actually jewish.

she´s pretty cool, for a aristocrat (sorta)

totally forgot this :) (she´s originally british (edit, nah, israel :))

oh and apparantly there are some 100 more people :) (mjeh, classing people up or making distinctions between them aside from how nice they are, has never been my thing)

sso

Veteran
...though i cant help thinking at the addition of another religion, "great, another set of ridiculous rules to please some "deity" around.."

supermanlives

Veteran
dradel dradel dradel i made it out of clay dradel dradel LOL did ya smoke that monster? growing up my best friends were jewish . they had some weird rules. one was the oldest son wasnt allowed at a graveyard. so he never went to my moms burial. whats with that rule? any ideas

they had some weird rules. one was the oldest son wasnt allowed at a graveyard. so he never went to my moms burial. whats with that rule? any ideas

Hmmm dunno homie?? Sorry about your mom, I woulda attended

Tonight we gonna light seven!! Peace

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
i guess it was from hard times maybe. they didnt want an entire family wiped out at a funeral. so oldest male stays home. well thats my guess anyhow

G

Guest 88950

@ Craven's pic ^^^^your audience watchin you roll the menorah joint...waiting to burn down on your smokin creation.

peace