What's new

light one up, burn it down...straight off cravenmore's menorah !!

well i was born in brooklyn and my pops name was Izzy...so you probably guessed, i've inherited weak eyesight and lactose intolerance! yes i'm proud of the tradition, fond of bagels and wanna wish you all a warm greasy holiday playas !! in peace to my homies, and hell to the haters and baiters!!

want some? help yourself homies...

picture.php

cant get enough?

picture.php

and a moment to recognize those who didn't live to see this joyous occasion...

picture.php

wtf is that? fried macaroni and cheese?

well they are fried in oil, potato latkes (like pancakes, hash browns) they are oniony and salty, serve with sour cream and/or applesauce.

happy chanukah or whatever you like to celebrate homie!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Mmmmmm grease..I'll eat anything that won't eat me first. Have a most excellent holiday season CM

C

chase

Hey .......Shalom , I didnt realize that you had Semetic heritage Peace (Shalom)

jd4083

Veteran
wtf is that? fried macaroni and cheese?

If you ever compare latkes to fried mac and cheese again I will bribe gypsy for your IP and come beat you to death with a sack full of matzah. just a friendly head's up.

craven, challahatchaboy homie :tiphat:

edit- for clarification, I am not actually Jewish by blood, only in spirit

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
well they are fried in oil, potato latkes (like pancakes, hash browns) they are oniony and salty, serve with sour cream and/or applesauce.

"We" whoever the hell we are,call them potato pancakes.diffrent name,same results,fucking awesome.makes me want to call Mom and ask her to make me a batch.BTW how do you grate the potatoes?Mom has my Grandmothers grater,which broke and I found a replica on an auction site.Thanks Bro,Im hungry now.

D

dankitydank

Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. Them latkes look delicious. Gefilte fish disgusts me, always will.
Stay 'h

jd4083

Veteran
"We" whoever the hell we are,call them potato pancakes.diffrent name,same results,fucking awesome.makes me want to call Mom and ask her to make me a batch.BTW how do you grate the potatoes?Mom has my Grandmothers grater,which broke and I found a replica on an auction site.Thanks Bro,Im hungry now.

My grandma (by marriage) on my ma's side growing up was German...like, German as shit... if she said she had $10,000, she pronounced it "Ten TOUSAND dolluhrs." She used to make potato pancakes/latkes when I was a really young kid, but I never ate them because she called them "potato poopies" (with a heavy phonetic emphasis on the "poo" part of the second word). Now every time I make em I can't help but think of her term for the dish...makes me crack the fuck up every time

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Happy Chanukah

Happy Chanukah

Not my pic, just saved it from another thread but I thought it was appropriate. My apologies in advance if it's not Craven.

Mazel Tov Brother!

Attachments

• Jews on christmas.jpeg
    Jews on christmas.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 7

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
that thing looks as if it needs a fuse!

Happy Holidays liebshins.

mmmm, hot latkes and applesauce....tomorrow. ;-)

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts