What's new

LifeTime MemberShip's On ICMAG......

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
IM about to become a lifetime member and encourage MORE people to do the same.....

think about how much THIS website has helped YOU out in your grows, endeavors, hobby and just being able to grow better pot....

its a GREAT way to give back to this FREE website , just to say THANKS! THIS WEBSITE ROCKS! AND I APPRECIATE WHAT IT DOES FOR ME!!!

Some of you bigger players have some disposable income, what the holdup? REP ICMAG!!!

SO!! In the near future, I AM GOING TO HOLD A CONTEST FOR A MEMBER TO RECEIVE A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, PAID BY ME!!! im still talking with people on how to do it and who will be able to enter....

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
IM about to become a lifetime member and encourage MORE people to do the same.....

think about how much THIS website has helped YOU out in your grows, endeavors, hobby and just being able to grow better pot....

its a GREAT way to give back to this FREE website , just to say THANKS! THIS WEBSITE ROCKS! AND I APPRECIATE WHAT IT DOES FOR ME!!!

Some of you bigger players have some disposable income, what the holdup? REP ICMAG!!!

SO!! In the near future, I AM GOING TO HOLD A CONTEST FOR A MEMBER TO RECEIVE A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, PAID BY ME!!! im still talking with people on how to do it and who will be able to enter....

GOOD LUCK!!!!

well done

its a pretty heady move on your part

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Always planned on doing it. What happens when you get banned? Not a sweety like you of course,KB...;)

schwilly

I thought membership dues were paid thru the the boo and the bay..?

If so I'm paid up for a while i guess

C

Classy@Home

I've seen discussions where some folks here are leery of "lifetime" membership - prior obligations w/ the dvd and magazine subscriptions were an issue, and there were more than a few paid in full members that didn't get the balance of their owed product.

I understand that things "change", but dropping some sizable cash on expectation of a guaranteed time frame, when those terms can be changed, modified or discontinued w/o prior notice or customer agreement would to me be problematic.

IMHO the Server Fund should be sufficient source of income for this sites members to bear - even a cursory look at the volume of donated product being sold indicates a more than comfortable revenue to accommodate the myriad of services provided here.

Plse, I'm not hating or slandering GN, IC or the very generous offer that KB has made - just pointing out that the "subscription" issue has more than one side to consider...

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I've seen discussions where some folks here a leery of "lifetime" membership - prior obligations w/ the dvd and magazine subscriptions were an issue, and there were more than a few paid in full members that didn't get the balance of their owed product.

I understand that things "change", but dropping some sizable cash on expectation of a guaranteed time frame, when those terms can be changed, modified or discontinued w/o prior notice or customer agreement would to me be problematic.

IMHO the Server Fund should be sufficient source of income for this sites members to bear - even a cursory look at the volume of donated product being sold indicates a more than comfortable revenue to accommodate the myriad of services provided here.

Plse, I'm not hating or slandering GN, IC or the very generous offer that KB has made - just pointing out that the "subscription" issue has more than one side to consider...

OUCH! :tiphat:

big twinn

Veteran
Wow, thats the first i have heard of this. Sounds cool, i really like this site, i just wish i had that kind of disposable income.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
when my cash flow increases i would consider it...

right now all i have is a part time job...

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
If one of the perks is getting to crash on Gypsys couch I would do it.Off to collect cans until a passport affords me.j/k.Really nice offer krunch,hope someone deserving wins:)

D

dorkvan420

Price isnt too bad, but i'd much rather just donate a 1000+ seeds for the server fund auctions!!! Oh wait they have to be tasty good quality genetics......okay so that subscription is sounding better......hell might as well do both!!!!

RipVanWeed

Much Respect Krunch,

Lemme know iffn you run some kinda contest. I've always tried to be good to organizations that support my interests.

I'd buy a membership myself, but I'm a pensioner now. Tryin' to upgrade from hobbyist to supplemental income. Hopefully someday I'll have me some athat disposable income that has eluded me so far.

It's guy's like you, with shout outs like Eagle20, that make this site what it is for me.

Thanks,

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
didnt even know about this feature, i like how they upgrade the picture uploads. one thing that would make me convert more would be to make it bigger than 1200x1200 so my pics are bigger lol..

in the meantime im hoping to donate some things to the server fund...

KB is right this website is invaluable sometimes...i would be stuck in the stone ages with the ghetto growers if i hadnt discovered this place.