What's new

Liberation

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed, that Sweet Pink Grapefruit is on point bro the G1 is also...The whole garden looks great Che, those RR's are huge.
Nice work man

Che

Veteran
Nice garden Che!

that fuckin SPG looks amazing!!!!!!

Good job buddy

Thanks for the Kind words! I can barely wait to smoke it (I've been cheating and taking small testers already)

Agreed, that Sweet Pink Grapefruit is on point bro the G1 is also...The whole garden looks great Che, those RR's are huge.
Nice work man

Yeah that G1 came out of nowhere.. the bag was seriously lows. Looking forward to testing the properly grown finished product! :joint:

And since I'm back posting up here in the middle of the night, I might as well drop off another pic..

picture.php

View image in gallery
1,340W of HID

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great shots man!!! That grapefruit has me intrigued, are the buds airy or are they getting tight?

Che

Veteran
SH - This garden isn't that hard to tend. I even hand water them, but it doesn't take that long. Eventually I'll implement a more automated system.

BR - Thanks man! The PGF is dense, getting pretty tight! I'm enjoying a tester as we speak...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Nice looking garden bro

That crinkly plant is crazy, never seen that before, I had my share of twisty plants but never anything like that.

I like your lollipopping, I do it all the time, the idea is to not waste growth on small popcorn buds, so I look at the light penetration of my lights. If the part of the plant is not getting direct light, I lop it off. This method promotes bigger fatter top colas

I will get some shots of mine tomorrow for you to compare to how I do it

Che

Veteran
Cool Dr.Dog, always open to suggestions :smile:
I'm here to learn!

Ok, so today I remembered to pollinate the NL ladies with a bit of dust from the stud I was keeping a while back. This strain gets huge and doens't really suit my current setup, at least not from seed. Just look at poor #2! I had to super crop her just to keep her under the reflector...

I'll try clones later off the reveg, but I want to give this strain a fighting shot in the Revolución, which will be my outdoor work this year. However first I had to make the beans..

picture.php

Northern Lights 1

picture.php

Northern Lights 2

picture.php

Northern Lights 3

As for everything else, I moved a bunch of plants around to keep the canopy relatively fair. PGF is looking good, but she ain't quite done yet.
picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

And the trichome watch is on! I see a few cloudy ones in there..

Che

Veteran
Thanks Swampy! I'm trying to keep it green in there! :joint:

so, lastnight I noticed nanners on the clone I cut off HP1. None to be found on the plant it came off of though... should I cull the "mom"? I'm on the fence, that would mean 50% of my Hash plants were hermie.. maybe I should kill them all and be done with it. Decisions decisions.. any feedback??

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very, very interesting garden, genetics is a squeamish, photos are fantastic. Good work pal.
Let continue to thrive :wave:

Che

Veteran
Thank you Radvancan. I will "let continue to Thrive" for sure! :joint:

Here is a macro I was working on lastnight. Let me know what you guys think!

Original:
picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

And cropped down:
picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
depends if you are going for 50 50 then i would say 2 weeks or so, if you have started flushing

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey check out che with those macro's..:yoinks::yoinks:.... looks like your gettin handy with that camera dude.........lookin nice .........let your plants go bit flush em Real good......:joint:

Che

Veteran
Faithful Readers, thank you for following along. The liberation has been without update for far too long.

First off, the Postman had wonderful news for me today:
picture.php

New Gear and OGA Care Package

So I busted out the faithful Peat Pucks and planted a few.
In the dome I have:
10 Zombie Virus
10 Sour Puss
10 Flo

I want to start more of them but this will be plenty to work with for now.

Also coming along, I have a dozen BC Big Bud rooted clones vegging, I'll throw them in flower in a week or two.

My flowering clones have revegged, I managed to get one off the PGF, as well as a few others. They will be ready to be mothers soon.

Still have to work on the new veg area, haven't gotten around to that yet. It's been pretty busy around here, trying to find time for the garden... and I cut a few more testers today. Hopefully they'll pack a bit more punch than the last few!

I'll be back with more updates real soon, thanks for reading!

Be safe!!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, nice looking package, gotta love the Dogs gifts, it's like the gift bags at the grammy's.