What's new

Liberation

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
:wave:che

what up m8te...
finally i made it up to your threat... hope u dont mind me pullin up a chair here in the frontline smokin some erb as im watching ur tasty girls....
mmmmm yummy good work che :yes:

:lurk: tagged for sure

:) hans

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Holllaaa....sweet ass pics bro....whats this about the Virus? did BR get his finger out and send some into the bay lol joking bro,,i know your very busy man....so who got them?/ how fast did thay go?/what sorta price did the action reach?....this is were the take over starts lol (glad i got in there before the mases).......hope you had a good weekend bro :tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Beautiful ZV shots, brother! I can't wait to see mine now. I hope I get at least one female out of these 11 seedlings - my last 13 were all males. =/

Che

Veteran
Agreed, great shots bro!

Thanks BR! I'll be in touch soon about those Tank beans. Trade ya for ZVxTBB :ying:

they look great.....their bobo X pollen chuck ...right??

Yup, you're right about ZV I think! Thanks dude, see below cmh mmh update is in :D

:wave: che,

those shots are amazing along with your growing skills :D
thanks for sharing ;)
cheers,
red.

Cheers red, you're too kind! I'm still learning, but trying to make a go of it at least! Bit by bit I'm getting better at it I guess!

:wave:che

what up m8te...
finally i made it up to your threat... hope u dont mind me pullin up a chair here in the frontline smokin some erb as im watching ur tasty girls....
mmmmm yummy good work che :yes:

:lurk: tagged for sure

:) hans

Cheers hans You're more than welcome in here.. but I hope you roll 'em big enough to share! :wave: Pass it my way next holmes!

Yo brother

Good job representing

:}

*cough cough* here dude hit this shit quick I got a post to write

:joint:

Holllaaa....sweet ass pics bro....whats this about the Virus? did BR get his finger out and send some into the bay lol joking bro,,i know your very busy man....so who got them?/ how fast did thay go?/what sorta price did the action reach?....this is were the take over starts lol (glad i got in there before the mases).......hope you had a good weekend bro :tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Those beans went for a princely sum of $152 on seedbay this morning. No matter what you pay for good cannabis seed, they will always more than repay you in dank! I know there will be plenty more infectious zombies strolling around spreading the virus....

.............Zombie Sultan

Speaking of Virus :D Killer smilies trichy!!! I hope you managed to get a pack of ZV for yourself too, whats the verdict?

Love that dark frost edge on the chunky cheese.... How long do they run...?

Smell, taste, mind numbing potency, bag appeal, and rock hard nugs; that's what the chunky cheese brings to the table. Of course not all the phenos are like that but the one I prefer is. It's best at about 70 days, at least IME. Thanks for the compliments brother grievous!

Beautiful ZV shots, brother! I can't wait to see mine now. I hope I get at least one female out of these 11 seedlings - my last 13 were all males. =/

13 losses in a row on a 50% chance? You should be in vegas man those odds are unreal. You must be building up losses for a huge win!!! ;)
Appreciate the props my friend, I'm sorry to hear about your poor luck but perhaps it's just lifes way of saying GROW SOME ZOMBIE VIRUS ALREADY haha it's just good stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing how they do for ya. I haven't forgotten the SLS grow either, just ran out of flower space so they are on hold until I get some room.. gonna grow some Trees! :D

Just peeping in, looking tight bro! peace dubba
Cheers dubba thanks for poppin thru!!!

BRB with the updates... Dr Dog you gonna pass that splif or what?

Che

Veteran
Well, here's what we've got for an update

Last night I pollinated a cut off of my SPG mother with some TBB dust, same father as the ZVxTBB. I considered using SPGxNL #4, it's my favorite of the 10 I ran, but the hermies in the line are a concern so I decided to use the original mother.

It will be interesting to see how DJ's work contributes to the plant. :)

So I went into the Vert today just after lights on, and this is what I saw:

picture.php

MMH on the left, CMH on the right

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Under Canopy shot from floor level

picture.php

MMH

picture.php

CMH (and clip fan power cords/extension :laughing:)

This plant is already encroaching on it's neighbors left and right, as well as burning itself on the 1K a bit. I had to tie the main stem back to the corner a couple days ago, just to pull it back a few inches. The bamboo stake is not tall enough to help in this case.

Here's another angle of the developing CMH right before I pinched off a few more burnt leaves..

picture.php

CMH

So far I am really pleased with the modified hempy's performance.
I gave the girls a good feeding today: 2/8/16 g/m/b GH Flora, A bit of MagiCal, BigBud, and a taste of SM-90 to help keep the reses clean. They have been loving this simple diet so I'm not planning to deviate much.

The A/C seems to be keeping up, but the real test will be the first heatwaves of summer.
High low's right now are about 85F/60% and 60F/40%. Not too shabby...

Well that about wraps it up for this installment,
so until next time thanks for reading and be safe!!
-Che

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Lmao....yeah the cmh likes to jump on ya sometimes.........your gonna get at least 3 zips off each of those girls.......at least....the mmh is really coming along

Che

Veteran
Heheh thanks Vince :D Yeah I'm hoping for 2 bows when it's said and done but that's probably a little optimistic, we'll see :D

hazy

Veteran
They're looking great and are going to really bulk up. Nice thing about the vert is all the buds lower down that are normally shaded get nice and fat.

Che

Veteran
I hope they do. Do you think I've raised the light too high? I'm considering lowering it back down an inch or two, but I know messing with the lights is not the "brightest" idea in vert.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
sorry bro, I bogarted the J

Nice update man, room is looking dense

Che

Veteran
It's all good homie I don't think IC mag is running out of weed any time soon :D Lets roll another one!

You're right about the density in the tent, I am going to have fun watering them the next month or two, and the ones in the back will finish first. I'll have to harvest them through the giant reservoir access flap in the back of the tent I guess. Watering is becoming interesting! Good thing it's only 4 containers and I can get to them without trying to climb into the tent..

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
room is looking dense

that it is che....

pulled my head out of my garden, than looked at yours ... those girls look fukin huge... how tall are they...?

now you got me thinkin' of hanging my 250 smack dab in the middle of my 4 girls in the closet...god damn it.... just looks like way too efficient use of light to ignore...

would never work as i only have one point of entry but maybe in the future...:dunno: when i can set up my 1k....

tried back pilfering for some info on cmh and mmh and i know i read it not too long ago... been pulling tubes for 5 1/2 hours and can't find it....:wallbash:... i'll have to try again.

anyways... gonna find a single zombie lady to run with my outdoor in july... how many pheno's are to be expected...?

Che

Veteran
that it is che....

pulled my head out of my garden, than looked at yours ... those girls look fukin huge... how tall are they...?

The larger plants in the back must be approx 6 feet. That is including the pot height though I guess.. they are 5 gallon pots. The tent is 4.5x4.5x7.5 and the tube is a 6" CT, for perspective.

now you got me thinkin' of hanging my 250 smack dab in the middle of my 4 girls in the closet...god damn it.... just looks like way too efficient use of light to ignore...

would never work as i only have one point of entry but maybe in the future...:dunno: when i can set up my 1k....

You nailed it, vertical growing is fantastic as far as yields go it's very efficient.

I think I lucked into this aspect with my first grow because the ceiling was so low, and I hung a 1K hortilux in the middle.. fat buds everywhere I was impressed! When I moved to the new place and started sogging, I started having to work harder for my yield.

Now I'm becoming interested in larger plants and lower numbers. It's the only logical step, especially if C-15/S-15 is pushed into play by the tories.

If an MPB grow can yield 1GPW with less plants than 1KW lights and a very short veg time, you could get away with keeping 1 or 2 bonsai mothers of your favorite cuts in a separate veg/micro cab and still crank out lb'age of your favorite meds. Of course the start up required isn't cheap, but nothing in this life is free!

tried back pilfering for some info on cmh and mmh and i know i read it not too long ago... been pulling tubes for 5 1/2 hours and can't find it....:wallbash:... i'll have to try again.

anyways... gonna find a single zombie lady to run with my outdoor in july... how many pheno's are to be expected...?

I've been waiting to try these CMH and MMH for a while now, the seeds were created and donated to the cause by the good Mr. Vince514. Correct me if I'm wrong about the genetics on these Vince!

CMH is Green House Church x Kali Chunk (2 different males)
MMH is M39 x Kali Chunk.

There are a few photos in the last 5 pages or so of the result of these crosses, so you'll see why I'm so excited to run these trees!

Zombie Virus has very little variation, there's only 2 maybe 3 pheno's that I've seen. They're all close, but one is a little heavier yielding I suppose, and another seemed to take a week or so longer but that may have just been my conditions. I hope you choose a discreet spot outside, with lots of room, because they can get huge outdoors!

cheers dude :wave:

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
spot on with the lineage but the mmh also has 2 fathers....lol

did you take off any lower popcorn buds? because they love that extra boost....imho

Che

Veteran
spot on with the lineage but the mmh also has 2 fathers....lol

did you take off any lower popcorn buds? because they love that extra boost....imho

Thanks man :D No I didn't really do much pruning. If the bottoms aren't filling in I will lower the light a few inches - I'm going for max yield this time and I don't want to remove bud sites, popcorny or not! :tiphat:

Garden is looking mean, Che. You're seriously making me rethink the position of my light. :)

:D Vert is so much fun, and probably the easiest way to get a decent yield indoors.. but it's hard on your eyes.
Anyone considering growing vert please take your eye protection seriously You only get one set of eyes, don't burn them out trying to grow weed indoors.. flash burn hurts!

Thanks for coming by rasputin, appreciate the kind words! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts