What's new

Liberation

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
have you not just been there for like a year? was it not my last Birthday you moved?

Che

Veteran
I moved into this place last fall, and although the poly tent has done well, I want to build something better in it's place. Bigger, more amperage, more light, more bud. :D
The last place had a great room but I had to leave it behind.. it's time to upgrade this place a bit more..

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I do love planning new rooms, I just hate getting plans squashed before I can put them in place. I could use like 10k right now, I would kill to buy some materials to build rooms.

4 flower rooms, all 2 weeks a part would rock for me

Che

Veteran
I hear that brother. I'm not working with a heavy bankroll either... we'll make it work

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking sweet up in here, Che. Digging the vert set-up man, glad to hear ya got some eye protection. These big bulbs are no joke! Good luck on the flowering run man, you know I'm tuned in. :joint:

Che

Veteran
Cheers rasputin! I'm glad I haven't lost all my readers, in fact there's even a few fresh faces around here lately so I'm happy everyone is enjoying the show!

A minor defeat, I was in my veg area, where i usually dry my shiz, and noticed that a shoppin' bag full of beautiful sugar trim was ruined. I had half dried it, and left it open near the carbon filter.. but i guess the bag folded in on itself which was enough to trap moisture and you know how that goes.
I hate it when that happens, gonna have to make an effort to dry my trim more thoroughly. The Hamilton Beach drying rack I have is fantastic for drying buds, especially large or dense difficult to dry ones.. but I don't like leaving trim on it cause it flies off a bit.. so I just quick dried it and put it aside meaning to use it for dry sift or butter..

Going to invest in a set of those mesh bags I see y'all running, they have them at the local shop but i never grabbed one. I could leave trim in the bottom compartment as long as I wanted and as long as there's airflow it ain't gonna spoil.

Lesson learned, I guess. I've been enjoying the lunar landscape of this C99 induced psychosis a little too much and wasn't paying attention...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chE
Howzit brother..?? just peeping the vert.. I love it brother.. It makes me think i want to try it.. :D.. bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

Doooooooooooood! I think that took me a freakin hour + to sift through your thread, damn!!! I'm crosseyed :) Well I'm gonna tag in and check out the new room and setup! Good luck, peace dubba

Che

Veteran
Good to have you dubba :) This thread spans over a years time, you can see much has changed since then, everything actually. I still have a lot of learning to do, looking into LF2's now, seems like the next logical step for me :D

Che

Veteran
Stealthy Closet - 800w vertical

Stealthy Closet - 800w vertical

Here's a few pics of the vertical 800w closet setup a friend and I built.. he's only burning 1 of the 2 HPS bulbs atm but the other will be fired up soon :D

picture.php

Lights on inside, but you can't tell :D

picture.php

A shot of one side of the top chamber.. this section gets airflow and has 1 small active fan blowing on the two ballasts as well.
The tube is the exhaust, vented into the attic.

picture.php

Here's the setup with the doors open and the poly door lifted. You can see the ducting is gently pulled out of the way with a few loops of duct tape, and stapled to the wall. Can50 carbon scrubber and a 6" vortex with speed controller, 6" cooltube modified to run 2x 400w bulbs. Air speed is reduced and the exhaust vent is reduced to 4" before it goes up into the attic.
The closet is split into 2 spaces and can have veg/bloom or be turned into a flip flop. Leaning towards the latter..

picture.php

Another angle..

picture.php

2 little C99 clones, off the same mom as my last harvest. Plants are on 18/6 now, second lamp will be turned on tonight and vegged for a while yet before going to 12/12. :)

We got him a set of goggles as well. Medium is the same as mine, soil mix with a bunch of coco mixed in.. and nutrient is GH flora series GMB. We'll try it with 2 plants this time, and perhaps consider something a little more advanced later on.. :artist:

I might be back later on with some Underground updates, but for now I've got a date with a certain R00r tube and some kief..
Until next time, thanks for reading, and be safe!
-Che

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup che,good work on that closet yo.
i hear ya on the bigger space too,im ready to expand a bit around here myself.just need the time to get at it....not enough days in the week lately.
peace-T-

Che

Veteran
Nice work on that stealth closet che ... super legit, i love it!

peace, sg

Cheers secretgardeno :) It's working out, those little clones are already loving the HID and taking off! We're transplanting them this weekend. Thanks for the kind words my friend!

sup che,good work on that closet yo.
i hear ya on the bigger space too,im ready to expand a bit around here myself.just need the time to get at it....not enough days in the week lately.
peace-T-

Thanks homie I hope it works out! The patient is a little wary of only running 2 plants but I've shown him how big they can get so we'll see how it goes.

Man your expansions never end, seems like you were just pimpin the new build a minute ago.. I'm always watchin your thread man can't wait to see what kinda trouble you stir up next :thank you:

Ok so I've been watching the CMH and MMH plants in the tent.. out of the first 4 i put in there, there were 2 males.. and one of the replacements was a male also but I think we've got all females in there now. They stand about 4.5 - 5' tall right now :D I'll get another photo soon.

The C99 bottoms are chopped, trimmed, dried and weighed. I got another 113g, bringing the total to 460grams. I'm pretty impressed that I got a qp off the bottoms.. didnt think it'd be that much :)

Expect a proper photoupdate this weekend, maybe friday if I can.
Until next time, thanks for reading, and be safe!!
-Che

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
nice creative set up you have there ....i like the straight pipe going throught the ceiling:bump:

keep up the good work man:wave:

Che

Veteran
nice creative set up you have there ....i like the straight pipe going throught the ceiling:bump:

keep up the good work man:wave:
Thanks Vince! I hope to get some pics of that project this weekend, looking forward to checking out the progress there.

Today I managed to snap a few pics of the 1000w vert tent in the spare room while watering. The 2 plants in the back have been in flowering 12 days now, and they're both blowing up :D
The two in the front are replacement plants after sexing, so they're a bit behind. Already I can see that the CMH are going to be huuuge!
picture.php

Room shot: MMH left CMH right

picture.php

MMH, a few days in

picture.php

CMH 12 days in

picture.php

MMH again

picture.php

CMH

I'll be back later on with some underground shots... :wave:

Thanks for reading, and be safe!!
-Che

Che

Veteran
Underground @ lights on

Underground @ lights on

picture.php

picture.php

Clockwise from top left:
SWT#3, Flo, Zombie Virus, Chunky Cheese, SPGxNL#4, SPG

picture.php

Chunky Cheese macro

picture.php

Zombie Virus

:bump:

Diiirty

che, i just chopped my 4 MMHs by the epic Vince514 and wow was i ever surprised by the FAT colas and compact nugs! i think if you put like 20 mmhs under a single 400w your gonna get an unbelievable yield.
heres a sample pic
picture.php

grown under cfls with a mv

Last edited:

Che

Veteran
Hey, Diiirty, that cola's humongous! :D

If they do that well under micro conditions I can't wait to see how the two 4 foot ones in that tent do! Thanks for droppin that pic, looks great dude!

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
che, i just chopped my 4 MMHs by the epic Vince514 and wow was i ever surprised by the FAT colas and compact nugs! i think if you put like 20 mmhs under a single 400w your gonna get an unbelievable yield.
heres a sample pic
picture.php

grown under cfls with a mv

Nice work bro...impressive for your first couple of grows.....you definitely have some serious potential.......if you want some CMH beans let me or wayzer know and i'd be happy to hook some stuff up...........

so che i hope by looking at the mmh in a micro cab , you could expect a heavy haul off your large plants.........and great smoke to boot

Latest posts

Latest posts