What's new

Liamba

B

bringyalungs

looking good vape, you mentioned above finding a true male, can you elaborate ? is it just a male with the desired characteristics you were looking for...

bless and big up for keeping the genetics going

vapor

Veteran
he, is the only male i have seen in two years of starting seeds, that has not been intersex, honestly i thought he was a female till 4 or 5 weeks of flower and he started putting out straight sacs no intersex..I could hardly believe my eyes when i found him..
edit-- I have another seedling{red stem} one i am 99 % sure is a male--- will see more in the coming weeks as flip...

vapor

Veteran
First real red stems i have seen in the liambas.....

Attachments

• l22.jpg
    l22.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 31
  • l33.jpg
    l33.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 25

vapor

Veteran
more liambas...////

Attachments

• l46.jpg
    l46.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 28
  • l45.jpg
    l45.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 30
  • l44.jpg
    l44.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 30
  • l43.jpg
    l43.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 30
  • l42.jpg
    l42.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 28
  • l41.jpg
    l41.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 27
  • l40.jpg
    l40.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 25
  • l39.jpg
    l39.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 27
  • l38.jpg
    l38.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 25

vapor

Veteran
even more liambas....////

Attachments

• l37.jpg
    l37.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 26
  • l34.jpg
    l34.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 24
  • l33.jpg
    l33.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 32
  • l32.jpg
    l32.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG 2369 unknown indica x OG Truth
    IMG 2369 unknown indica x OG Truth
    49.8 KB · Views: 40
  • l30.jpg
    l30.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 31
  • l29.jpg
    l29.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 22
  • l28.jpg
    l28.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 29
  • l27.jpg
    l27.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 27

vapor

Veteran
more liambas////

Attachments

• l26.jpg
    l26.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 22
  • l25.jpg
    l25.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 24
  • l24.jpg
    l24.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 29
  • l22.jpg
    l22.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 24

CARCHOFA

What a treasure genetic!
Alex was a true breeder of sativas, what a big job made mantaining and improving them.

I love and apreciate his work.
Good smokes!

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Angolese F2 from the village of Malanje, few plants from a current winter grow. Love the purple bracts and sticky red stems. One female and this male have the same tropical fruity smell (guava) so I'm doing the F3 generation with them, hoping to get a more homogeneous and predictable offspring the next time.

Favourite female #1:

P1060651.jpg

Favourite female #2:

P1060656.jpg

Favourite male:

P1060641.jpg

Some pics from the region of Malanje (at the north/center of Angola), where this strain was picked years ago by a fellow grower who visited the area for some construction works. Some locals from the village shared some joints with him and from the weed he got there, the bagseeds came.

angola_map.gif

Black Stones of Pungu Ndongo, land of the warrior queen Nzinga of Angola, who fought against the Portuguese enslavers.

024.jpg

Vibes.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Well I am 100% positive it is and I gave 100 beans of the preservation project to RG via a friend. These were made from F2s and I have some F1s from Alex via another friend for another run in the future. The females I got so far only exhibited red petioles and pistils and the this one male was gorgeous. I pollinated a Oaxacan as well and a Metal Haze.

I've heard great things about that Oaxacan Red :woohoo:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
We keep working with this other Angolese Liamba strain, coming from the village of Malanje. This is another beautiful male I've found this time, the colors and the similar smell to the females made them another good choice to keep playing with the line in my opinion. So far the strain has been 100% hermi free so I'm quite happy with it!

YghU7HP.jpg

Vibes.

Last edited:

Cernunnos

The male with the magic.:tiphat:

We keep working with this other Angolese Liamba strain, coming from the village of Malanje. This is another beautiful male I've found this time, the colors and the similar smell to the females made them another good choice to keep playing with the line in my opinion. So far the strain has been 100% hermi free so I'm quite happy with it!

View Image

Vibes.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Few more pics of the females of this northern angolese strains from this winter terrace grow... they have a nice guava smelling resin, others more skunky I guess.

Hopefully next season we'll do a big run to find keepers with them.

lnaQzWr.jpg

4hDG8LK.jpg

PmtF2eb.jpg

Vibes.