What's new

Let's talk investors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
because of the talk of investors and Im a noob trying to go big, they think it wont work but its all good cuz I bought my own equipment and when the time is right i have a 6" fan and 400/600w ballast ready to go! for now I am rocking this 150w vert... peace haters!

soil margin

Veteran
Been an indoor commercial grower for almost 5 years. This is my first year moving outdoors.

All I can say about growing for profit is that it's only 10x harder than you expect it to be.

Fresh Start

Good things being said here

Good things being said here

All of the advice by the previous posts have been so true. This is not a get rich quick scheme- there is no such thing as easy money and everything has a consequence.

For individuals like myself- those who work non-stop with no designated hours or healthcare, who crave perfection from their rooms and are willing to fight through the hell of an unregulated industry just to feed the family- there is no other way.

This industry is crazy- just plain fucking insane.

T

The Sensi Rebel

you bet^ and competetive too.

No ones hating on you man, but if you think you can make a decent living off of one 600 alone then you wont be making much. just make sure these 'investors' you mentioned your shit to don't compromise your current situation. Unless you live in a tiny tiny rural area where you have enough of a demand to corner the market, it's going to be hard.

Why dont you just upgrade to the 6. its not really a big deal. its not like your electric company will bust down the door for paying your bill. that 600 is like a big tv left on all night lol.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Yes I know growing for a living is hard... I had the wrong idea which I why I deterred away from the "investor", you would know this if you read the thread....

I bought my own equipment and will set it up and I have the proper area... for now I am still rocking my 150w... I have a 600/400w selectable ballast and 6" Vortex fan for when I am ready for an upgrade...

Sorry for pissing anyone off for making this sound like it was easy to get rich quick... I know it is hard work....

Ok now, hopefully this thread will die... I have hoped this before tho...

EVERYONE, I AM NOT DOING THE "INVESTOR" THING...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Yes good call. Thank you... Ok everyone, hopefully maybe someone will learn something from this thread but it is going to be closed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts