What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let’s talk about autos

goingrey

Alright, it's true. But no matter what the alternative MO is to produce usable THC, I refuse to believe it will ever take away from the passion and pride of the global cannabis gardening community. I think we'll all still cultivate our own rec & med products until we can't.

Good info relay. Thanks. :smokeit:

If I had some of that yeast I would ferment it with passion and pride.

Durp

Photo update, I want to trim broad leaves because led doesn't penetrate as well as hps, but I want the sugar production for the budsites... idk what will happen. No c02 and quite some time to go. Wish I still had a 400 watt hps ballast to throw a blow thru enclosure over this plant for the rest of bloom.

Attachments

• 20220530_163144.jpg
    20220530_163144.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • 20220530_163239.jpg
    20220530_163239.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 48

Durp

3 weeks left. Left her bushy because I starve and dehydrate like a mofo during flush. I want all those bulit up sugars in the broad leaves to feed my buds.
20220616_140313.jpg

Attachments

• 20220616_140307.jpg
    20220616_140307.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48

Durp

We’ll hit em with that 10k ppm co2 n they’ll start blowing up for you in no time
I was partially joking, when I was young used to run super high c02. Would get wicked weight, but you have to constantly baby sit and tweak everything for it to actually work. Then the question is was it the high c02? Or just bomb genetics that used and had all the resources it needed for maximum boom?

Durp

Update. She's been on flush for 3 days and I nipped a tiny baby branch. Had to sample a little wet... I'm going to be happy. Just mad at the seed take rate for the pack I got. In all fairness the place I got them gave me a credit for a new pack of my choosing. Pics when I drop some leaves. Trichomes look pretty. Flush ends July 7th. Then 2 days of darkness, gradually decreased to 60 degrees. You know the rest.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I had some good results in the past with autos as well. They even gave me oportunity to have buds without disruptment because of the fast flowering. I think my best results were 1.8 gpw in 90-100 days from seed. Under a cheap MH led light, TS series. Do that with a regular plant!
When you think and use things to their advantages, autos become an option for some situations. But I get the hate you showed against autos inthe start of the thread. I grown oldschool autos some time back and they were shit so I avoided them like the plague for some years.
Then I tried some great autos from @Urban_Legends and I changed my opinion.

Latest posts

Latest posts