What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

organic1

What's it seeded with, by the way?

Thanks for the tip on the full size pics, I'll give it a try soon. :wave:

It is actually pollenated with some hermie pollen from another F13. Its a special hermie tho, a seemingly rare pheno that I posted on the boards a little while back. Check it out......

and a little bud off it as well.....

Last edited:

duddits

QcIndica said:
Hi,this s a cross that i made with Leb HP(Reeferman) X NL(Sensiseeds).It has only 25 days of flo and its crazy how it has so many crystals on it.Out of 5 pheno,its the only one like this.And the other 4 seem to be total swag but i will be able to tell more when the flo is finish.

QC.

Sorry to get off track but is that 25 days from when bud sites appeared (and the cute first button tops) or 25 days after turning lights to 12/12?
Here are shots of my DJ original blueberry and Mota Toxic Blue, day 34 from flip. Took 21 days til the button top appeared on them. Just trying to get a hand on this 65-70 strain and not sure what is best to give them now. I was told it is too late to use Canna Boost Accelerator which I just received, I am using B'cuzz BIO-NRG grow/bloom equal parts, with B'cuzz Bloom stim, and B'cuzz Flavor. What bloom to use and when?
Here what I'm at on day 34:

Toxic Blue (pic below)

I know, way too crowded!

Thanks

mk6

Hey Organic1 thats some sick ass shit... well done:)))

some GDP at 50 days

my attempt at a micro, really the only way I can see and read the trich's

there's more in my gallery.

Last edited:

moonunit

Beautiful pics all
Heres a couple of ours ,Not the greatest pics( im no photographer) but frosty no less :)
Much respect
Moonunit

Last edited:

duddits

devilgoob said:
Duddits, was that done under CMH?

Yes, why you ask? I like what I'm seeing but my buddage action looks a good week behind the pics I'm seeing that list there days into 12/12. I am sorry to knock this thread off it's track!

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
first off amos great date on the pics
secondly it may sound stupid but ive been on these forums for a while and i keep seeing ibl and i dont know what it is so if someone can tell that would be awesome im kinda new to growing but ive found my lifelong hobby

G

Bogs grape punch

and trainwreck x afgan goo that leans on the tw side of frosty will take a better pic tonite as 1 is coming down.

G

guest5703

Trainwreck was the frostiest I've ever grown

Those nugs are as white as the wall behind them^^^ :rasta:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.