What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

B

blue_tick

dansbuds

you and tg don't need any extra help from a camera. you guys have it going on.

bugman

i'm not able to give prop's at this time to you but giving prop's anyway bro.

peace

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
my favorite bagseed. likely a kosher tangie s1. we call her tangie maybe.

12819026_278033759194292_2551138_n.jpg

genetic freaked gg4 x gromdigi no. 1

10735567_474241882761761_1435958041_n.jpg

useful idiot indiana bubblegum x white lotus

1168759_105099186554484_1544324323_n.jpg

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Sourpuss and heady blunts: you guys are killing it! Them flowers look proper as fuck. Love to see buds hit their full potential like that. Those useful idiot crosses look sick as fuck, where can those be scooped?

It's been awhile since I posted some frost shots so here we go:
picture.php

Stompahoe cut of tahoe cure by gage green
picture.php

Gg#4
picture.php

Sfv Og

All chopped at 64 days: the concentrates come out more pale and translucent when cut early, hence the 9wk flower time. These bitches are stanky as fuck. Keep em green and frosty fellas :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Darlins Net My #6 pheno at 40 days , still has some fattening up to do , but the frost in on par :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

quebecgold

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grape Crinkle (autoflowering) - Canadian Crinkle x Supernatural (Grape GOD x The flav) X Ripley's OG (mephisto Auto)
View Image
[/FONT]

Damn, genetics get around, did you know the crinkle was bred by the bikers in ontario and as a 35 day flowering time. I still have some seeds around of the original crinkle but on its own its very blah in taste these days but awesome strain to breed with to shorten flowering time. How fast is your Grape Crinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.