What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBun

did you keep a clone? i see potential.

The Plant in the first picture is the last clone. I grew out about 15 seeds and all of them where similar and had no big differences so i decided not to keep that particular one around. Im finishing my 4th grow with it now and im kinda sick of it :D I had about 5-600 Seeds and about 1oo of em are in california, 50 in washington state and 50 in france and all of them are breeders or at least breed to some extend. So maybe someday some crosses of it or even cuts make the round.

Im in Germany and am too broke to buy seeds so i started to make some connections overseas. Right now i have 7 new strains going, 2 of em already in flower. A GSC cross, a GG4 backcross, a GG4 cross and some other nice things. My bagseed, even if its very potent, isnt on my To-Grow list atm.

sdd420

Veteran
picture.php

GhostFireCookies

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
this plant is turning out very striking to me. :)

Purple Menace #1 (DJ Short Blueberry inbred by Golden Tree) day 72 flowering 11/13 day/night. organic no-till and recycled soil

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
HAPPY ST. PATTY"S DAY!!

HAPPY ST. PATTY"S DAY!!

All You Crazy Frosty Fanatics Out there!!

Here is some 3 week Curred Orange Cookies and some Shatter I made with Her as well... She smells like Freash out of the oven Orange sugar cookies.

picture.php

Last edited:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
LAION, you take wonderful images!

Thank you very much for sharing your visions of these incredible miniature worlds with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.