What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
those videos had to be a joke... the altered voice... creepy laugh.... all bud, all bud, all bud... Indeeca.... there is no way that was real.

That's why I am beginning to think he might just be a bored genius, LOL

There's no way this kid is a secret genius.... but he is hilarious with his shit nug tutorials... very acceptable... very acceptable... LMFAO

[YOUTUBEIF]J4qlAX5tz6A[/YOUTUBEIF]
[YOUTUBEIF]9RCVCyMbDrs[/YOUTUBEIF]

here's his light meter... 35$ and it does everything absolutely everything.... is he aware of PAR? LMFAO

[YOUTUBEIF]naM7sxrPizM[/YOUTUBEIF]

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
i grow plants that look better than that on my worst day. wtf is you e'een talkin about?

^^^This was the comment he left me in the helpfull post section about the pic I last posted. LOL
Well....show me the pic then SpeghettiString...or what ever your name is.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
SpeghettiString...or what ever your name is.

It's "I love bong hits" backwards.

And that is a picture of a proper cola there Overgrow. This thread is starting to shart though. Quick, somebody throw up a frostiest nug picture to bring it back! :yes: I could get one in 30 minutes but somebody can probably beat me to it.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I know...Im just stoned and teasin'. Ill stop. Im just having fun.
It is the internet.
But just cuz he grew 3 good plants in his life doesnt excuse the shit plants that keep getting posted.
To be honest though.....I just jumped on the train cuz PF was giving him shit. Again...just havin fun with the kid.
Were an older crowd.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yeah srsly, i'm sure posting private message out loud is in there. not that i care.

you're arguing some shit we'll never agree on, perspective, from my perspective you overfed that plant and basically are force feeding it like a GMO hog. from your perspective my plants are shitty and weak. we'll never agree on that. but i think we can both agree my plants look nothing like the ones in crush' video. that's just hater talk.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
picture.php
:comfort:

Blue Kush, 7 weeks, Folgers pheno aka "Totem"
picture.php
picture.php

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I'm pretty sure he is using cfl and probably pretty stealth for his location. Big ups to you guys not growing in "friendlier" states. Idk if I have the guts for that. I'm sure it also inhibits some ability to setup or even run a proper grow. Unknown challenges to me. Merely speculating.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I'm pretty sure he is using cfl and probably pretty stealth for his location. Big ups to you guys not growing in "friendlier" states. Idk if I have the guts for that. I'm sure it also inhibits some ability to setup or even run a proper grow. Unknown challenges to me. Merely speculating.

Runnin in texas was certainly a different game... glad those days are gone.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nightmare Kush day 21

Nightmare Kush day 21

Getting frostier, some of the fan leave are stuck together with resiny goo :tree: Sl :dance013:

NOT day 21! ha! day 35

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
that first one's day 21 right? was thinking that when i was looking at your thread, that it looks like it's at 3-4 weeks but it's frosty as all shit haha.

JointOperation

I was able to save a cutting of her. I will veg her large so I don't run into almost losing her because she is very hard to root. I did not think Any would survive I got lucky. This plant has to have a rooted cut before I can flower them. I normally take cuts then flower. I cant do that with this girl. Going to try 85 days.. I have tried 70 and 80 days. The 80 was better so lets try 85.

View Image
View Image
View Image

dude what is that?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats Goji OG ;) I have had 3 harvest of her but she is a PITA to get cuts to root. I have 1 cut thats going to make it. I will gorw her large to figure out a way to root cuts better. Here is the finished girl.I have posted this before.

picture.php

Tulku

Veteran
that Gogi is very impressive PF, big sigh of relief when you saved a cutting from her as she looks like she ticks many boxes.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I typically take cuts then flower but with her I cant. I have to make sure I have a good rooted cut before I can flower the larger girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts