What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one hash, I just get sick of the space queen structure and terp/flavor found in all of TGA's stuff

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ha ha....here is the link to that crush video...all bud, all bud. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE79uBNvF5I&hd=1

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!! :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
Super Lemon Haze...Super Lemon Haze....All bud....All bud.....Hard Mode....Hard Mode....All Bud.....All Bud....
I think dude and D.U.D.E should team up and start a seed company...call it D.U.P (Damn Ugly Plants) ...LOL!....Super Lemon Haze....Nute Burn...Nute Burn...Overwatered....Super Lemon Haze...All Bud...
Fucking CREEEEEEPY!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
He use to be CRUSH. I know all about his silly games. I have tried 3x now to move on but keeps spewing nonsense. Lets try to get it back on topic again ..

My replacement keyboard just got here 100x better then my emergency board.

BIO-CHEM
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

i'm not crush, crush had no idea what he was doing. all those lights and equipment and still not able to do what i can do with 100watts and a shoebox.

anyway i didn't come to argue with you, just hoping to gain some insight on why you hate me so much. surely it's not because i don't want your advice, and surely it can't be because sometimes i get a nitrogen overdose just like that pic you posted.

but anyway i'm done talking about it, i hope that guy manages to correct his issue and comes to grips with the fact that those leaves never uncurl once they curl, they don't unyellow, they don't unburn, and the spots don't suddenly reverse, the holes the bugs or nutes chewed in the leaves don't close.

picture.php

picture.php

StrawDaze

picture.php

picture.php

WBK

just chopped some "not that frosty compared to you guys" but i didn't breed the seeds i only grew em. you don't like it take it up with ojd and 40.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
You and Crush grow the same kinda plants. Do you guys have the same grow style?
It didnt look like he had alot of lights especially with just 1 small plant to show for it.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i see no one ever likes to comprehend shit on this site? did you even watch the video they posted? the dude has like a 600w/1000w setup. and a whole room to grow those little weak ass plants. his buds have longer internodes than mine with 10x more light.

jeez haters. take a vacation for fucks sake.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I aint hatin'.
Im just sayin that your plants look exactly the same. Thats wierd then huh?
You both have the exact same plants, thats why I asked if you had the same style of growing.
You know....Overfeeding and overwatering them till the fan leaves are curled and crispy, and keeping things this way for years on end.......... without correcting it. Thats were the "hate" stems from I guess. We all make mistakes. But we learn and correct them. You keep posting these weak ass deficient plants and it feels like a mockery to the rest of us. You wont take advice or listen to the pros like PF who genuinely tried 3x to help you, but you shunned his every professional word. Then continued mocking us with your crap plants.

picture.php

Get a plant to look atleast this good and then maybe..just maybe someone will take you seriously.
CASE CLOSED on my end.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
my plants look nothing like his. the plants in that video are definitely overfed and could have been controlled more to get better yield. i went through the videos on there again. he said he has 400w in that light meter video. but aside from that his plants don't even look that bad, look closer to you guys plants than mine. i try to run my plants lean, but they get too much nitrogen at some point in the grow because i don't custom tailor the nutes for any one strain, it's sink or swim in my pool. hard mode.

picture.php

yellow leaves yes, curled fan leaves from an overfeeding at some point yes, scorched tips, brown spots, mag def, taco leaves?

not over here.

picture.php

picture.php

might get a claw or two, might get a little hungry but even my worst grows in the summertime are better than what crush showed in those videos considering everything he had at his disposal.

i adopted the hard mode moniker cuz he was doing it wrong.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I've noticed "hating" going both ways on this site myself. Not good enough. Too good. Some people get sad. I adapt and overcome! I'm a hater; hater LOL tbh I don't see how life is any different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts