What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful looking Chernobyl you got there Critter.:tiphat:
I need to sample that strain one day. Always wondered how she smokes. She definitely has the bag appeal from this end.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Goji og
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If those are the Original's witch I think they are its Peyote Purple x Querkle. The Querkle male made it more potent and kept the slight purp from the PP and Querkle genes.

Peton

PETON-you my friend are CRUSHING IT! the word on the street is that Goji is hot hot hot.

very fine looking herb mister 2 post, most likes vs. post everrrr...

All creds to Bodhi. It is really a joy ride to see all varieties of this strain.

hope you took cuts from that one, if not make sure you try and reveg her cause that's a keeper for sure.

It is a search for a fine keeper, so i have collect cuts from each pheno. Also pollinated her lower braches, which i think will trow me into a great treasure hunt!

most excellent peton
good.gif

hope you start a thread on your beautiful lady and keep us posted
she looks like an outstanding sour lifesaver pheno I had 4yrs ago, except better!

lol... bet its flying off the shelves right now

I have a grow journal of this project, but it seems that i have to few post to add a signature with a link to it. Maybe its ok to link in posts? here it is https://www.icmag.com/modules/Journal/viewentry.php?journalid=1564

Your album says F2. Is that an F2? It's hard to tell what Pheno type you have. pics have a Antique look. I have not seen any bad Goji pics yet..

Sorry for the late reply. No this is not a F2, but i have a project to run a F2 from some of my current phenos. You are running a Goji to right now? She looks purple?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you don't need a DSLR to get quality pic's. I'm using PAS Nikon S8200.

The Pheno I found is turning purple/black on the leaves with the fade(NOT FROM TEMPS). I stopped watering her 2 weeks ago..These are the phenos that have been found in goji..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goji OG 2013 Clone Guide:
-
• Goji OG (Bodhi Cut): The classic dark berry pinesol goji og cut. 9 weeks
-
• Santa Cruz Strawberry Cheesecake: The super frosty strawberry goji pheno from the f2 generation. 9 weeks
-
• Purple Goji OG: A purple stemmed goji og f2 cut that stays shorter and more full with a rich heavy berry aroma. 9 weeks
-
• Pinesoul : An extreme lemon pinesol f2 goji og cut, very stretchy and robust. 9 weeks
-
• Thunder Egg OG: An f1 goji selection from 100 seed plants, chosen for its incredible denseness and amazing refreshing effect. 9 weeks.. (My PHENO#1,2 ARE SIMILAR TO THIS)
-
• Queen Mother: An f1 goji selection from 100 seed plants, chosen for its size, extreme resin, and buttery og berry smell. 9 weeks
[/FONT]

johnychaos

picture.php

Left: Mt. Rainier F1 - Chaos Cut (Northern Lights #5 x White Lotus by RedEyed Genetics)
Right: Gorilla Glue #4 (Chem Sis x Sour Dubs x Chocolate diesel by Josey Wales)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts