What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Was gifted one cut about 7 years ago as OrganKid Banana. Your cut looks really similar but the bud structure is a little different IMO... Might be a heavier mix/regiment on your part as my plants are coco lighter feed with hydro type solubles and co2 contained rooms. Not saying in any way one is better or worse as your plants are truly lovely looking super dank! My cut has a really strong laffy taffy or banana runts candy type of funk. Tastes the same with a pleasantly and distinct OG like linger on your palate. When dry and handled the trics are so large/dense or something? That is feels kinda salty or like grain sugar when broken up. Strong and immediate high with significant longevity. You know you have smoke something really special. Plant is leggy and trainable. Will stack well and even appear as a bush under right conditions. Gets floppy in mid-late flower. I have seen her grown by close friends that actually stopped growing her and had terribly small buds. I have personally had some of the largest yields after getting through a few rounds.

elchavo

Here we go with pics of day 39!

274a14deb34b878a56759d15c5a0c2fb_500.jpg

7427a494eeb41d199f76b8d418ba764e_500.jpg

97f64fa7e6670574c7a183a54646546c_500.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm really liking this Pheno of Goji OG. I got 3 females from 5 seeds. 2 are similar phenos #1, #2 is not as far along looks close to#1 but not as vigorous. #3 pheno is much bushier then #1#2 and doesn't have as big of leaves. Out of the 3 Phenos #1 seems to be the keeper so far. #2 is out #3 still needs more time. I cant tell yet she is just starting to stack..

PHENO#1 46 DAYS FLOWER

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Was gifted one cut about 7 years ago as OrganKid Banana. Your cut looks really similar but the bud structure is a little different IMO... Might be a heavier mix/regiment on your part as my plants are coco lighter feed with hydro type solubles and co2 contained rooms. Not saying in any way one is better or worse as your plants are truly lovely looking super dank! My cut has a really strong laffy taffy or banana runts candy type of funk. Tastes the same with a pleasantly and distinct OG like linger on your palate. When dry and handled the trics are so large/dense or something? That is feels kinda salty or like grain sugar when broken up. Strong and immediate high with significant longevity. You know you have smoke something really special. Plant is leggy and trainable. Will stack well and even appear as a bush under right conditions. Gets floppy in mid-late flower. I have seen her grown by close friends that actually stopped growing her and had terribly small buds. I have personally had some of the largest yields after getting through a few rounds.

Hmmm very interesting, it definitely sounds similar!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nice pics you guys are posting lately. i'm not even talkin frost. the plant structures are very lovely.

i like the looks of that gojiog and the romberry haze fab posted.

Wow you guys are growing some crazy beautiful buds. Not nearly as talented as you guys picturewise or growing but this is my first grow. Ak48 day 62 grown from seed in soil under the smaller 4 bulb T5HO fixture
picture.php
picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This BBK is frosting out to the tips on a lot of the fan leaves. Talk about an ideal hash plant. Cut this bud early for good pics

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a fresh cut bud of some dream queen. She smells like oranges, mangos, and pineapple, with under tones of warm day old IPA.

Jbomber79

Veteran
PETON-you my friend are CRUSHING IT! the word on the street is that Goji is hot hot hot.

very fine looking herb mister 2 post, most likes vs. post everrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts