Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alone

C+ ~ Side Branch

picture.php

the ringmasta

That's damn nice looking side bud Alone. Makes me glad to know I have 4 little C+ in the veg chamber right now waiting to go under the big lights. Nice work.

L

lightgreeen

This is the Dr. Death Goat--(Purple Kush x Dr Kevorkian) x Golden Goat right before it got chopped.

purpgoatflush_zpsde0c354c.jpg

Death Goat @wk 5

DDG_zpsec39a199.jpg

Dennis Hopper Kush @ wk 5

dennishopper5_zps6ecdde2e.jpg

B

BasementGrower

anyone make any good crosses with ICE? i been looking for a cross that has ICE in it .. and a big yield grade a top choice nuggets.. if anyone has made a good cross like this let me know.. and or who has the best ICE? or ICE crosses?

M

Mos Cutty

Sensi Hindu Kush F2

Sensi Hindu Kush F2

Looking good in here guys, lots of fire!

Here is some oldschool Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush these are F2's from a good friend. He has allowed me to select for F3 stock, this is one of the ladies that will be apart of open pollination later this year.

Hindu3.jpg

Hindu2.jpg

Hindu5.jpg

Happy New Year! :biggrin:

L

lightgreeen

Looking good guys!
Alone that Critical + looks phenominal, nice work man!
Loving the colors on that hindu kush too, keep em coming guys.

Am I one of the ones you were referring to with 'image sharpening'? Don't know what it is but if i'm doing it let me know. Still figuring this site out ha :tiphat:

A

Alone

Looking good guys!
Alone that Critical + looks phenominal, nice work man!
Loving the colors on that hindu kush too, keep em coming guys.

Am I one of the ones you were referring to with 'image sharpening'? Don't know what it is but if i'm doing it let me know. Still figuring this site out ha :tiphat:

Dont worry about that post lightgreeen.
Dudes probably viewing the pics from his play station 3.
Thanx for the compliments. Heres a few pics of her turning a light purple/lavender color during the 20 day flush ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Alone - My comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular...just quite often people post pictures that are sharpened way to much with the aim of highlighting the trichomes. Actually all it does is make the pic and buds look very unnatural.

That was all.

Love your C+ thread by the way...gonna try this next run. Were they the freebies?

A

Alone

Alone - My comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular...just quite often people post pictures that are sharpened way to much with the aim of highlighting the trichomes. Actually all it does is make the pic and buds look very unnatural.

That was all.

Love your C+ thread by the way...gonna try this next run. Were they the freebies?

Thanx. I know what you mean about too much sharpening but I havent seen any pics on here yet that I thought was over sharpened. All the pics on here so far look fantastic. Atleast on my computer screen anyways.
Yes they were the freebies. I got 1 feminised seed and I feel I got a fantastic pheno. I would love to get some more seeds and see if there is an even better pheno in there. I just love the pheno I have. It was gifted to me from a friend who got the 1 seed from a friend who ordered some online. I got very lucky.

L

lightgreeen

LOL I snap my pic with my good ole cell phone camera usually.. just dug out my digital camera yesterday though..
Alone- damn I love that shade of purp... looks like that one beefed up for ya nicely..

Great pics on that china syndrome dude! Shit looks amazing with alll those amber trichs popping out!

Status
Not open for further replies.