Alone

I think Chernobyl would go great with Hemcy Seed Co's
Blue Mountain Jamaican. (below)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
These are from the first pheno out of 11 that got the chop from some bodhi testers Im doing.
I can't wait for this pheno though.:thumbup::D:

T~P

Last edited:
mr nice guy

attachment.php

blue dream

attachment.php

no name

attachment.php

outdoor organic ice

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN5685.jpg
    DSCN5685.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN6246.jpg
    DSCN6246.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN6190.jpg
    DSCN6190.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN7045.jpg
    DSCN7045.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 9

GroBot810

.beautiful pics static.mr nice is in my top 5 absolute favorite.was yours clone only? Or did you order the genetics? Why I ask Is because the last time I was in cali (about 2 years ago) I smoked some of the stoniest dankest tasting strains or phenos of mr nice while in Humboldt.since then ive been in search .every variation or "perpetration" has fallin way short.what you have there is spot on.how can I acquire it?

.beautiful pics static.mr nice is in my top 5 absolute favorite.was yours clone only? Or did you order the genetics? Why I ask Is because the last time I was in cali (about 2 years ago) I smoked some of the stoniest dankest tasting strains or phenos of mr nice while in Humboldt.since then ive been in search .every variation or "perpetration" has fallin way short.what you have there is spot on.how can I acquire it?

Sadly I didn't grow or aquire the stuff to grow it.
Just have some outta state friends who help me out :tiphat:

looks fire!! whats the make up from ice ?

I believe it's from nirvana seedbank.
Friend grew it in MN outdoor using water only.

the no name looks fire.. i remember it's a sensistar cross or something but i don't remember the seedbank

Thank you :ying:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
4SD

4SD

Here are 3 different pheno's of 4SD......sticky, frosty and reeking with fuel.....:biggrin:

Floppy Pheno - leans toward Sour D for flavor and overall structure.

picture.php
[/IMG]

This pheno has a slightly lighter color, more squat in overall structure, more of a 50/50 blend for flavor that leans toward her Chem 4 momma.

picture.php
[/IMG]

This pheno has it all. Short and squat during veg, with a skunky, sour, fruity, fuely smell and taste. Big yielder.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Keeping it Sour,

RMS

:smoweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.