What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il be happy to sponser the prize of 2 seed packs a month for best pic competition.
If any interest ask mods or Gypsy to pm an addy to post prize to( il send 12 packs so 6 months/comps worth)
I agree. It's a shame the photo of the month competitions stopped. That would be cool to see make a comeback.

Bmac1

Veteran
Il be happy to sponser the prize of 2 seed packs a month for best pic competition.
If any interest ask mods or Gypsy to pm an addy to post prize to( il send 12 packs so 6 months/comps worth)

This is very awesome of you ojd. I will pass this along to gypsy.

Bmac1

Veteran
Citradelic Sunset - 23 days

picture.php

picture.php

Original Glue - 23 days

picture.php

picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a Deep Chunk girl from Kingdom Organic Seeds I'm running. One of the frostiest indicas I've had the pleasure of growing.
picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Great suggestion OJD!

Count me in!

I did reach out to Gypsy and let him know that there was interest in bringing back the POTM contest and that OJD was willing to sponsor with 2 packs per month for 6 months. Didnt discuss an addy for bean distribution for the winners.

He said he was ok with it and said I could run with it to set it up. Now I am not sure what that entails exactly or if I want the "job" of being tasked with distributing beans and the associated cost, albeit a small one.

The old process wasnt broken from what I could remember, it was more that the POTM just died out. Not sure if it was lack of intrest overall or a lack of sponsors.

Maybe I will start another thread to gauge interest for participation and sponsorship if required.

Latest posts

Latest posts