What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't call it unsuccessful if you harvested one solid cookie mom for later work...

That's what i think too.

Even though the keeper did not show intersex issues the cross produced bad Dom intersex traits.. I also would call that unsuccessful as well. Using that plant would just pass on those bad traits. He's spot on with his interpretation..

Enjoying the plant found is def the best option.

T

TakenByTheSky

More fire cookies, this old one is dank as hell

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

Deep State

Even though the keeper did not show intersex issues the cross produced bad Dom intersex traits.. I also would call that unsuccessful as well. Using that plant would just pass on those bad traits. He's spot on with his interpretation..

I meant if you find a super special keeper and the other 19 are garbage then it's still a win.

Wasn't really suggesting he breed with it, but i see that i didn't make any distinction between the two. :ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I meant if you find a super special keeper and the other 19 are garbage then it's still a win.

Wasn't really suggesting he breed with it, but i see that i didn't make any distinction between the two. :ying:

There was a mention from Need for speed for later work. You replied with. I think that too. Its why you both got quoted. :biggrin:

Storm Shadow

Veteran

The dankest cut I have in rotation atm is a Master Kush/ Cookies cross and it shows zero intersex issues after 7 harvest with her... crossed her to 3 different males and even made S1's.... all of them Herm... gnarly ... Herm Herm Herm...

This cut gets me full price everytime its ready to go... what an ideal plant to work with right? Lol talk about waste of time and huge let down

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dankest cut I have in rotation atm is a Master Kush/ Cookies cross and it shows zero intersex issues after 7 harvest with her... crossed her to 3 different males and even made S1's.... all of them Herm... gnarly ... Herm Herm Herm...

This cut gets me full price everytime its ready to go... what an ideal plant to work with right? Lol talk about waste of time and huge let down

Its fine to work with cuts like that for personal use.. The seeds are not something any would release. Pheno hunting through bad genetics is the only use for them. I have some like that. I just made a bunch of Orange Cookie crosses. I'm sure I will see bad shit in those.

Dankwolf

Mazar x skunk 80+ days.

Mazar x skunk 80+ days.

Chop day

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Temps got a littel hot at end of flower and got some foxtaleing .

NEED 4 SEED

There was a mention from Need for speed for later work. You replied with. I think that too. Its why you both got quoted.
biggrin.gif

I didn't neccessarily mean keeping it for breeding by using the term "work". I would leave that decision to him. Work does also mean using it as a production mother. I see it this way, maybe in other countries, especially US, some people are totally saturated from cookies but I can imagine in countries where seeds are everything you'll ever get, and when I look at myself at the time before my first cookie pheno, you say fuck, I had 15 hermies but I have THE SMELL...
bump.gif

Why shouldn't he do a little breeding for his own purposes with it?

Will you say you don't even acknowledge the possibility of breeding away from bad traits, lol? That's the meaning of breeding,actually...I say do whatever the fuck you want with this girl if it's special...

eyesdownchronic

This is a really important quote in regards to breeding that I think a lot of people miss. Just because you have an individual that grows well/ has good bud, doesnt mean that individual will necessarily pass on those traits. (why people shouldnt just cross elite cuts all the time)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't neccessarily mean keeping it for breeding by using the term "work". I would leave that decision to him. Work does also mean using it as a production mother. I see it this way, maybe in other countries, especially US, some people are totally saturated from cookies but I can imagine in countries where seeds are everything you'll ever get, and when I look at myself at the time before my first cookie pheno, you say fuck, I had 15 hermies but I have THE SMELL...View Image
Why shouldn't he do a little breeding for his own purposes with it?

Will you say you don't even acknowledge the possibility of breeding away from bad traits, lol? That's the meaning of breeding,actually...I say do whatever the fuck you want with this girl if it's special...

Not with genetics that bad. Whats the point. That's not a little breeding work lol.. Your very argumentative about a simple reply why I agreed with him. It is what it is :biggrin:.

Latest posts

Latest posts