What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

gaslit_kush_co

Pharaoh's Kush wk 7
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GELATO 33

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ive never run any of the Gelato cuts before. The smell is so sweet. Ive smoked some a couple years back and liked the taste. It seems to like dwc also. It could probably come down now, but its gonna have to ride it out another week or two with the other ladies.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oddly enough, I think this plant might actually go purple as well. Never had a purple chem before. It's a pretty plant and only getting prettier. She's has a month to go yet too.

dank.Frank

eyesdownchronic

Oddly enough, I think this plant might actually go purple as well. Never had a purple chem before. It's a pretty plant and only getting prettier. She's has a month to go yet too.

dank.Frank

i got some stardawg f2's made from the original release. two of the four females i ran went purple.

Greenheart

Veteran
I liked this northern lights pic because of the duck.

picture.php

I don't even remember which on this one was. Hopefully I'll have new pics to share in another 4 months.

picture.php

nivek

picture.php

a 'critical purple kush',, by far the frostiest bud i have grown,, by a factor of two or three

cheers friends