What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

indagroove

Veteran
Great info thank you!

You bet, and I should have mentioned that my "punch terps" are quite grapey. The grape flavor is apparent very early in flower. Two weeks in, and it starts smelling like a grape slush factory.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20201211_230712.jpg
    20201211_230712.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 13

slipdefeu

This bud wow
game over :D
How much seeds u popped to find this crazy one?
i ordered some reg from same breeder, hope find nice sample too ^^

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
You bet, and I should have mentioned that my "punch terps" are quite grapey. The grape flavor is apparent very early in flower. Two weeks in, and it starts smelling like a grape slush factory.

View Image

I miss the candy grape flavor from the gdp and urkle. Terpene profile that is hard to beat imo. Flowers look bomb!

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
This is a 3 way cross of Mint x Rhino x Rhino X Diesel X Rhino .....I had some white Rhino Father's Pollen but the Mother Rhino (Too fruity,Fluffy buds,rather than coffee smell) or her F2(Didn't touch) Didn't fare well,So I was Forced to use more stable Genetics like the White Rhino Father Pollen and Chocolate Mint females and Chocolate Diesel Father Pollen.If It grew tall,Chocolate Diesel pollen was used.If it grew Small,White Rhino pollen again was used. With so many feminize seeds out there,I came across a seed in a Dispensary bud of Chocolate Diesel and it was a male,this pollen was used.I haven't come across any Diesel Dominant but my friend has shown finally there is one that I haven't seen in the other strains presumably Either Tall Chocolate Mint or A Branchy White Rhino.This one is frosty and 3 feet tall,Branchy (Topped once) in 90 days but no coffee but has the white Rhino Structure.She's Sort of Chocolate-Thinner-Diesel with Fumes leaking into deeper part of the nose.It stings.The whole time I'm looking for that Coffee White Rhino.

swegrow

Bruce banner 3

Bruce banner 3

Original sensible seeds Bruce Banner 3.
Have flower for atleast 8 weeks, and the lightsource is 250w Cfl bulb.

picture.php