What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firestorm

picture.php

Cherry Cookies Breeders cut #12

picture.php

F

Foolonthehill

Is this Cannarado's animal crackers (animal cookies x the white)?
Yes, those are cannarado's animal cracker, flowering some chief hosa ( TK x sour dubb ) right now, should ne nice, his cough x sweetband was great also,

srich250

Wow Maha Kala on that gg#4!!!!! I sure hope mine get even 75% of your crystal content��!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you give us your style and basic feeding and lighting so we all can get an idea of how you got it to be so mature and frosty:)????

I have a few in week 2 and about 6 in veg 7-14 days from 12/12. It will be my first time trying gg4.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Wow Maha Kala on that gg#4!!!!! I sure hope mine get even 75% of your crystal content��!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you give us your style and basic feeding and lighting so we all can get an idea of how you got it to be so mature and frosty:)????

I have a few in week 2 and about 6 in veg 7-14 days from 12/12. It will be my first time trying gg4.

hi man, you will be surprised probably, but its not indoor bud. never have grown gg4 indoor myself.

besides that don't fool yourself, its just pic. to me it doesn't seem more frosty than other gg4 buds i saw. really :)

but thank you for your compliment, im glad somebody is enjoying my effort for sharing :thank you:

Dr.King

Veteran
Ace seeds Zamaldelica week 11, harvested week 12. 500 watts total in a 5' x 5' tent. 2.2 pounds total.

cmvaCO0.jpg

l8gdHGS.jpg

nickman

Veteran
Devils Poison @42 days.
View Image

DBDNET
View Image

Does DBDNET = Dans Buds Darlins Net...
That shit looks amazing...!!!...

And that Devils Poison is looks better each time I see it...!!!...

Someone else said the other day and I'm gonna piggie back off of what they said but --- Hammer you do probably have some of the nicest looking plants on this website and on a consistent basis...!!!... Very nice work on everything you do my friend...!!!...

Gazoo

Sorry about that, don't see a way to edit, I needed to use a URL for
the picture so this is for above post
best23.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts