What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Stardog

GG#4 x SFV BX2. I've watched many people here using the GG#4 in crosses that looked really nice so I figured, what the hell...I had a few male parts show up on about 30% of the females but the rest are doing fine.This one was a bit of a runt.:)
picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

StrawberryHogwash#1

picture.php

StrawberryHogwash#2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My stove wasn't working the other day so i just used this nug to cook my dinner.

"5G" pheno#2 what's left of this bud after splitting it up with my roomates. it's only dry enough to smoke and no cure, but it has the strangest chocolatey smell in the jar. it's like minty and chocolatey, but also kinda tobacco smell? like chocolate menthol pipe tobacco. not sour like the first pheno i popped.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Day 29
Shortbread (old world genetics)(lambsbread sourd x blueberry f4) (Current Frostiest, Took picture last night)

HAZE FIEND

This granddaddy terps nug I did is quite frosty I guess.. Fully proper organic.. No bottles of trich increasing 'snake oil' type products just a bit of love n maybe the insect frass helped..
picture.php

HAZE FIEND

GG#4 x SFV BX2. I've watched many people here using the GG#4 in crosses that looked really nice so I figured, what the hell...I had a few male parts show up on about 30% of the females but the rest are doing fine.This one was a bit of a runt.:)
View Image

88 G13 Hashplant x Grimm Afghani

41 days bloom

View Image

Hey hey hey,
LT

Flare kush (Fire OG x Animal mints)

View Image

This supposed to be MSS. Who knows...

View Image

Original diesel X trestardawg

View Image]View Image[/URL]

Day 29
Shortbread (old world genetics)(lambsbread sourd x blueberry f4) (Current Frostiest, Took picture last night)
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66612&pictureid=1632920&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
All lovely frosty nugs!

Latest posts

Latest posts