What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

TDK

Veteran
How difficult of a cultivar is that to grow? Picky in veg and flower? I almost ordered those, but opted for the Karma's OG instead.

In veg they are good need some feed when you want to top and make few more Buds..

In Flower/bloom she take what you give her and i didnt give her too much, i reduze the PH in last weeks from 6,5 to 6.0...

Polar Bear have a great smell, sometime´s i think its better than KOG, the high comes faster, than from the KOG.
I have another Polar bear in my Room

The next one to take out is BikerKush V2

:tiphat:

F

Foolonthehill

animal cracker

picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

(GG#4xGG#4xTwoG)[#2 pheno] a gg#4 bx1 by Bugman i just call it 5G since it doesn't have a name.

picture.php

picture.php

what's left of my sashaF3#b i took the top off the other day, i'm hoping to finish reveg outdoors.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Relentless wifi
picture.php

Locomotive Breath (ECSD x OGKB GSC bagseed male CookieBoi)
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #1 [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)]
picture.php

Vicious Felony (OGKB 2.0 x GG#4)
picture.php

Panty Breath (Stink Panties x CookieBoi)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts